Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Contemporary trends in the utilization of administrative databases in cardiovascular research.Mayo Clin Proc. 2019; 94: 1120-1121
- Incidence, predictors, and outcomes of acute ischemic stroke following percutaneous coronary intervention.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2019; 12: 1497-1506
- Incidence and outcomes of myocardial infarction in patients admitted with acute ischemic stroke.Stroke. 2017; 48: 2931-2938
- Incidence and outcomes of acute ischemic stroke following percutaneous coronary interventions in men versus women.Am J Cardiol. 2020; 125: 336-340
- Validity of diagnostic codes for acute stroke in administrative databases: a systematic review.PLoS One. 2015; 10e0135834
- Comparison of medicare claims versus physician adjudication for identifying stroke outcomes in the women's health initiative.Stroke. 2014; 45: 815-821