Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Atrial septal defect closure in adulthood is associated with normal survival in the mid to longer term.Heart. 2019; 105: 1014-1019
- Excellent survival and low incidence of arrhythmias, stroke and heart failure long-term after surgical asd closure at young age. A prospective follow-up study of 21-33 years.Eur Heart J. 2003; 24: 190-197
- The unnatural history of an atrial septal defect: longitudinal 35 year follow-up after surgical closure at young age.Heart. 2013; 99: 1346-1352
- Long-term mortality in patients with atrial septal defect: a nationwide cohort-study.Eur Heart J. 2018; 39: 993-998
- Atrial fibrillation and stroke in adult patients with atrial septal defect and the long-term effect of closure.Heart. 2015; 101: 706-711
- Long-term risk of atrial fibrillation and stroke in patients with atrial septal defect diagnosed in childhood.Am J Cardiol. 2017; 119: 461-465
- Risk of pneumonia in adults with closed versus unclosed atrial septal defect (from a nationwide cohort study).Am J Cardiol. 2014; 114: 105-110
- Lifelong burden of small unrepaired atrial septal defect: results from the Danish National Patient registry.Int J Cardiol. 2019; 283: 101-106
- Small unrepaired atrial septal defects display impaired exercise capacity compared with healthy peers.Congenit Heart Dis. 2019; 14: 372-379
- Employment and advice regarding careers for adults with congenital heart disease.Cardiol Young. 2005; 15: 391-395
- Employment in adults with congenital heart disease.Arch Pediat Adolesc Med. 2002; 156: 1143-1148
- Common prognostic factors of work disability among employees with a chronic somatic disease: a systematic review of cohort studies.Scan J Work Environ Health. 2009; 35: 261-281
- The burden of migraine in adult with atrial septal defect: a nationwide cohort study.Sci Rep. 2019; 9: 7410
- The Danish Civil Registration system as a tool in epidemiology.Eur J Epidiomiol. 2014; 29: 541-549
- The Danish National Patient Register.Scan J Public Health. 2011; 39: 30-33
- Long-term nationwide follow-up study of simple congenital heart disease diagnosed in otherwise healthy children.Circulation. 2016; 133: 474-483
- Register-based follow-up of social benefits and other transfer payments: accuracy and degree of completeness in a Danish interdepartmental administrative database compared with a population-based survey.Scan J Public Health. 2007; 35: 497-502
- Disability pensions in relation to stroke: a population study.Brain Inj. 2002; 16: 997-1009
- Identification of major depressive disorder among the long-term unemployed.Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol. 2018; 53: 45-52
- Long-term socioeconomic consequences and health care costs of childhood and adolescent-onset epilepsy.Epilepsia. 2016; 57: 1078-1085
- The socioeconomic consequences of multiple sclerosis: a controlled national study.Eur Neuropsychopharmacol. 2012; 22: 36-43
- Prevalence of Norwegian patients diagnosed with childhood cancer, their working ability and need of health insurance benefits.Acta Oncol. 2007; 46: 60-66
- Prevalence of psychopathology in children of parents with mental illness and/or addiction: an up to date narrative review.Curr Opin Psychiatry. 2017; 30: 312-317
Funding: The Augustinus Foundation, Copenhagen, Denmark
Karen Elise Jensens Foundation, Copenhagen, Denmark
Central Denmark Region, Viborg, Denmark.
Role of funding: None of the funders had any role in; study design, or collection, analysis, and interpretation of data, or writing the manuscript or decision to submit.