Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Heart disease and stroke statistics-2016 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2016; 133: e38-360
- National trends in ambulatory oral anticoagulant use.Am J Med. 2015; 128: 1300-1305e1302
- Perioperative bridging anticoagulation in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 823-833
- CHA2DS2-VASc score for identifying truly low-risk atrial fibrillation for stroke: a Korean nationwide cohort study.Stroke. 2017; 48: 2984-2990
- Accuracy and validation of an automated electronic algorithm to identify patients with atrial fibrillation at risk for stroke.Am Heart J. 2015; 169: 39-44e32
- HAS-BLED versus ATRIA risk scores for intracranial hemorrhage in patients receiving thrombolytics for pulmonary embolism.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 67: 2904-2905
- Refining clinical risk stratification for predicting stroke and thromboembolism in atrial fibrillation using a novel risk factor-based approach: the Euro Heart Survey on atrial fibrillation.Chest. 2010; 137: 263-272
- Periprocedural bridging anticoagulation: measuring the impact of a clinical trial on care delivery.Am J Med. 2019; 132: 109e101-109e107
- 2017 ACC expert consensus decision pathway for periprocedural management of anticoagulation in patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation: a report of the American College of Cardiology Clinical Expert Consensus Document Task Force.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 69: 871-898
- Current trends in anticoagulation bridging for patients with chronic atrial fibrillation on warfarin undergoing endoscopy.Am J Cardiol. 2018; 121: 1548-1551
Funding: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute to GDB ( K01HL135392 ), Bethesda, MD.