Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A clinical trial of vena caval filters in the prevention of pulmonary embolism in patients with proximal deep-vein thrombosis. Prévention du Risque d'Embolie Pulmonaire par Interruption Cave study group.N Engl J Med. 1998; 338: 409-415
- Antithrombotic therapy for venous thromboembolic disease: the seventh ACCP conference on antithrombotic and thrombolytic therapy.Chest. 2004; 126: 401S-428S
- Antithrombotic therapy for venous thromboembolic disease: American College of Chest Physicians evidence-based clinical practice guidelines (8th edition).Chest. 2008; 133: 454S-545S
- Antithrombotic therapy for VTE disease: antithrombotic therapy and prevention of thrombosis, 9th ed: American College of Chest Physicians evidence-based clinical practice guidelines.Chest. 2012; 141: e419S-e496S
- Tracking the uptake of evidence: two decades of hospital practice trends for diagnosing deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.Arch Intern Med. 2003; 163: 1213-1219
All brands of IVC filters FDA approval dates and images. Available at: https://www.masstortnexus.com/News/435/All-Brands-of-IVC-Filters-FDA-Approval-Dates-and-Images. Accessed May 24, 2019.
US Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Center for Health Statistics. National Hospital Discharge Survey 1979-2005. Multi-year public-use data file documentation. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/about/major/hdasd/nhdsdes.htm. Accessed June 27, 2019.
- Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP).Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD2016 (Available at:)https://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/db/nation/nis/nisdbdocumentation.jspDate accessed: June 27, 2019
- Increasing use of vena cava filters for prevention of pulmonary embolism.Am J Med. 2011; 124: 655-661
Participation: All authors had access to the data and participated in preparation of the manuscript.