Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Comparison of outcomes of transcatheter aortic valve implantation in patients aged >90 years versus <90 years.Am J Cardiol. 2019; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjcard.2019.06.026
- The Erasmus Frailty Score is associated with delirium and 1-year mortality after transcatheter aortic valve implantation in older patients. The TAVI Care & Cure program.Int J Cardiol. 2019; 276: 48-52
- The relationship between preoperative frailty and outcomes following transcatheter aortic valve implantation: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Eur Heart J Qual Care Clin Outcomes. 2017; 3: 123-132
- Feinstein. A simulation study of the number of events per variable in logistic regression analysis.J Clin Epidemiol. 1996; 49: 1373-1379
Support: The author has indicated no financial support.