Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Congenital heart disease and Down syndrome: various aspects of a confirmed association.Cardiovasc J Afr. 2016; 27: 287-290
- Survival analysis of Down syndrome with congenital heart disease: a 5-years registry at QSNICH.J Med Assoc Thai. 2014; : S108-S114
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation characteristics and outcomes in adult patients with Down syndrome.Artif Organs. 2018; 42: 921-925
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in severe acute respiratory failure. A randomized prospective study.JAMA. 1979; 242: 2193-2196