Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Trends in incidence, characteristics, and in-hospital outcomes of patients presenting with spontaneous coronary artery dissection (from a National Population-Based Cohort Study Between 2004 and 2015).Am J Cardiol. 2018; 122: 1617-1623
- Clinical presentation of patients with spontaneous coronary artery dissection.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2017; 89: 1149-1154
- Incidence and characterisation of spontaneous coronary artery dissection as a cause of acute coronary syndrome—a single-centre Australian experience.Int J Cardiol. 2016; 202: 336-338
- Non-atherosclerotic coronary artery disease associated with sudden cardiac death.Heart. 2010; 96: 1119-1125
- Trends in incidence and outcomes of pregnancy-related acute myocardial infarction (from a Nationwide Inpatient Sample Database).Am J Cardiol. 2019; 123: 1220-1227
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection.Circ J. 2014; 78: 2099-2110
- Familial spontaneous coronary artery dissection: evidence for genetic susceptibility.JAMA Intern Med. 2015; 175: 821-826
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection: association with predisposing arteriopathies and precipitating stressors and cardiovascular outcomes.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 7: 645-655
- National trends in heart failure hospital stay rates, 2001 to 2009.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 1078-1088
HCUP. Health and Cost Utilization Project: NRD Descriptation of Data Elements.
HCUP. Elixhauser Comorbidity Software. Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP). June 2017. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD, 2017.
- Adapting a clinical comorbidity index for use with ICD-9-CM administrative databases.J Clin Epidemiol. 1992; 45: 613-619
- Etiologies, trends, and predictors of 30-day readmissions in patients with diastolic heart failure.Am J Cardiol. 2017; 120: 616-624
- Hospital complications and causes of 90-day readmissions after implantation of left ventricular assist devices.Am J Cardiol. 2018; 1: 015
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection—a review.Cardiovasc Diagn Ther. 2015; 5: 37-48
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection: a Western Denmark Heart Registry study.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2009; 74: 710-717
- Predictors and etiologies of 30-day readmissions in patients with non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndrome.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2019; 93: 373-379
- Etiologies, trends, and predictors of readmission in ST-elevation myocardial infarction patients undergoing multivessel percutaneous coronary intervention.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2019; 4: 28344
- Frequency of 30-day readmission and its causes after percutaneous coronary intervention in acute myocardial infarction complicated by cardiogenic shock.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2019; 27: 28161
- Characterizing types of readmission after acute coronary syndrome hospitalization: implications for quality reporting.J Am Heart Assoc. 2014; 3e001046
- [Prospective study of the incidence, pathogenesis and therapy of spontaneous, by coronary angiography diagnosed coronary artery dissection].Z Kardiol. 1998; 87: 961-970
- Current management of spontaneous coronary artery dissection.Expert Rev Cardiovasc Ther. 2017; 15: 619-628
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection: clinical outcomes and risk of recurrence.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 70: 1148-1158
- Clinical features, management, and prognosis of spontaneous coronary artery dissection.Circulation. 2012; 126: 579-588
- Long-term healthcare use and costs in patients with stable coronary artery disease: a population-based cohort using linked health records (CALIBER).Eur Heart J Qual Care Clin Outcomes. 2016; 2: 125-140
Funding Sources: No study specific funding was used to support this work manuscript.