Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Adult congenital heart disease: scope of the problem.Cardiol Clin. 2015; 33 (vii): 503-512
- Trends in congenital heart disease: the next decade.Circulation. 2016; 133: 2716-2733
- Depression and anxiety in adults with congenital heart disease: a pilot study.Heart Lung. 2003; 32: 105-110
- Psychosocial profile of adults with complex congenital heart disease.Mayo Clin Proc. 2000; 75: 31-36
- Adults with congenital heart disease: psychological needs and treatment preferences.Congenit Heart Dis. 2009; 4: 139-146
- Specialized adult congenital heart disease care: the impact of policy on mortality.Circulation. 2014; 129: 1804-1812
- 22q11 deletion syndrome: a genetic subtype of schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 1999; 46: 882-891
- Psychiatric disorders from childhood to adulthood in 22q11.2 deletion syndrome: results from the International Consortium on Brain and Behavior in 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome.Am J Psychiatry. 2014; 171: 627-639
- Executive function deficits in congenital heart disease: why is intervention important?.Cardiol Young. 2015; 25: 1238-1246
- Long-term outcomes in children with congenital heart disease: National Health Interview Survey.J Pediatr. 2015; 166: 119-124
- Rates of autism and potential risk factors in children with congenital heart defects.Congenit Heart Dis. 2017; 12: 421-429
Clinical Classification Software (CCS) for ICD-9-CM, Single-Level Diagnoses. 2015 Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Available at: https://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/toolssoftware/ccs/ccs.jsp. [Accessed 15 December, 2018].
- Risk and prevalence of developmental delay in young children with congenital heart disease.Pediatrics. 2014; 133: e570-e577
- Neurodevelopmental outcome, psychological adjustment, and quality of life in adolescents with congenital heart disease.Dev Med Child Neurol. 2013; 55: 1143-1149
- Adolescents with d-transposition of the great arteries corrected with the arterial switch procedure: neuropsychological assessment and structural brain imaging.Circulation. 2011; 124: 1361-1369
- New white matter brain injury after infant heart surgery is associated with diagnostic group and the use of circulatory arrest.Circulation. 2013; 127: 971-979
- Brain in congenital heart disease across the lifespan - The cumulative burden of injury.Circulation. 2016; 133: 1951-1962
- Systemic hypoperfusion is associated with executive dysfunction in geriatric cardiac patients.Neurobiol Aging. 2007; 28: 477-483
- Atrial fibrillation and dementia in a population-based study. The Rotterdam Study.Stroke. 1997; 28: 316-321
- Atrial fibrillation and the risk of incident dementia: a meta-analysis.Heart Rhythm. 2012; 9: 1761-1768
- Are childhood externalizing disorders the harbinger of early-onset alcohol dependence?.Indian J Med Res. 2016; 144: 385-392
- Conduct problem trajectories and alcohol use and misuse in mid to late adolescence.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2013; 133: 100-107
- Psychiatric disorders in adolescents and young adults with Down syndrome and other intellectual disabilities.J Neurodev Disord. 2015; 7: 9
Sources of funding: The Colorado CHD Surveillance System is funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ( CDC ) (Grant number CDC-RFA-DD15-1506 ). The work was also supported by NIH /NCATS Colorado CTSA grant number UL1TR002535 .