Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical epidemiology of heart failure.Heart. 2007; 93: 1137-1146
- 2016 ESC guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure: the task force for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). Developed with the special contribution of the Heart Failure Association (HFA) of the ESC.Eur J Heart Fail. 2016; 18: 891-975
- Secondary prevention through cardiac rehabilitation: physical activity counselling and exercise training: key components of the position paper from the cardiac rehabilitation section of the European Association of Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation.Eur Heart J. 2010; 31: 1967-1974
- Clinical role of exercise training in the management of patients with chronic heart failure.J Cardiopulm Rehabil Prev. 2010; 30: 67-76
- Exercise and heart failure: a statement from the American Heart Association Committee on exercise, rehabilitation, and prevention.Circulation. 2003; 107: 1210-1225
- [Ambulatory cardiac rehabilitation in Trieste: protocols of intervention, activities and outcomes].G Ital Cardiol (Rome). 2017; 18: 862-870
- “PERFSCORE” - a multidimensional score: a simple way to predict the success of cardiac rehabilitation.J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown). 2017; 18: 617-624
- Prediction of one-year mortality among 30-day survivors after primary percutaneous coronary interventions.Am J Cardiol. 2006; 97: 817-822
- Mortality in patients with left ventricular ejection fraction </=30% after primary percutaneous coronary intervention for ST-elevation myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 2007; 100: 793-797
- Evolution of left ventricular ejection fraction and its relationship to infarct size after acute myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 50: 149-156
- The relationships of left ventricular ejection fraction, end-systolic volume index and infarct size to six-month mortality after hospital discharge following myocardial infarction treated by thrombolysis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 39: 30-36
- Comparison of three-year outcomes after primary percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with left ventricular ejection fraction < 40% versus ‡ 40% (from the HORIZONS-AMI trial).Am J Cardiol. 2013; 111 (Available at:): 12-20
- The importance of left ventricular function for long-term outcome after primary percutaneous coronary intervention.BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2008; 8: 4
- Prognostic value of global myocardial performance indices in acute myocardial infarction: comparison to measures of systolic and diastolic left ventricular function.Chest. 2003; 124: 1645-1651
- The role of exercise training in heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58: 561-569
- Comprehensive cardiovascular risk reduction and cardiac rehabilitation in diabetes and the metabolic syndrome.Can J Cardiol. 2016; 32: S349-S357
- Heart failure as a newly approved diagnosis for cardiac rehabilitation: challenges and opportunities.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 65: 2652-2659
- Heart failure exercise based cardiac rehabilitation: who, when and how intense.Can J Cardiol. 2016; (Available at:)
- Exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation for coronary heart disease: Cochrane systematic review and meta-analysis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 67: 1-12
- Efficacy and safety of exercise training in patients with chronic heart failure: HF-ACTION randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2009; 301: 1439-1450
- Exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation for adults with heart failure.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2019; 1 (CD003331)
- Impact of ambulatory cardiac rehabilitation on cardiovascular outcomes: a long-term follow-up study.Eur Heart J. 2019; 40: 678-685
- Cardiac rehabilitation in Europe: results from the European Cardiac Rehabilitation Inventory Survey.Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil. 2010; 17: 410-418
- Exercise training in heart failure: from theory to practice. A consensus document of the Heart Failure Association and the European Association for Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation.Eur J Heart Fail. 2011; 13: 347-357
- Home-based versus centre-based cardiac rehabilitation: abridged Cochrane systematic review and meta-analysis.Open Hear. 2016; 3e000463
- Alternative models of cardiac rehabilitation: a systematic review.Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2015; 22: 35-74
List of Support/Grant: None.
Conflicts of interest: The authors report no relationships that could be construed as a conflict of interest.