Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
American Cancer Society. Cancer treatment and survivorship facts and figures 2014 —2015. Atlanta: Am Cancer Soc. 2014:1-48.
- Long-term survival and late deaths after allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation.J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29: 2230-2239
- Long-term survival and late deaths after allogeneic bone marrow transplantation. Late Effects Working Committee of the International Bone Marrow Transplant Registry.N Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 14-21
- Late cardiovascular complications after hematopoietic cell transplantation.Biol Blood Marrow Transpl. 2014; 20: 794-800
- Pathophysiology of acute coronary syndrome.Curr Atheroscler Rep. 2014; 16: 401
- Clonal hematopoiesis and risk of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 111-121
- Short-term versus long-term dual antiplatelet therapy after drug-eluting stent implantation in elderly patients: a meta-analysis of individual participant data from 6 randomized trials.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2018; 11: 435-443
Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP). 2011. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. Available at: www.hcupus.ahrq.gov/nisoverview.jsp.
- Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP).Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD2012 (Available at:)
- Meta-analysis of the prognostic impact of anemia in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.Am J Cardiol. 2016; 118: 610-620
- Impact of chronic thrombocytopenia on in-hospital outcomes after percutaneous coronary intervention.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2018; 11: 1862-1868