Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The changing epidemiology of infective endocarditis in the twenty-first century.Curr Infect Dis Rep. 2017; 19: 21
- Global trends in infective endocarditis epidemiology.Curr Infect Dis Rep. 2012; 14: 367-372
- Challenges in infective endocarditis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 69: 325-344
- The evolving nature of infective endocarditis in Spain: a population-based study (2003 to 2014).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 70: 2795-2804
- Infective endocarditis.Lancet. 2004; 363: 139-149
- Incidence of infective endocarditis due to viridans group streptococci before and after publication of the 2007 American Heart Association's endocarditis prevention guidelines.Circulation. 2012; 126: 60-64
- Temporal trends in infective endocarditis in the context of prophylaxis guideline modifications: three successive population-based surveys.J AM Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59: 1968-1976
- Impact of the NICE guideline recommending cessation of antibiotic prophylaxis for prevention of infective endocarditis: before and after study.BMJ. 2011; 342: d2392
- Incidence of infective endocarditis in England, 2000-13: a secular trend, interrupted time-series analysis.Lancet. 2015; 385: 1219-1228
- Antibiotic prophylaxis and incidence of endocarditis before and after the 2007 AHA recommendations.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 72: 2443-2454
- Sex differences in the management and long-term outcome of acute myocardial infarction. A Statewide study.Circulation. 1994; 90: 1715-1730
- Invasive procedures associated with the development of the infective endocarditis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 71: 2744-2752
- Infective endocarditis epidemiology and consequences of prophylaxis guidelines modifications: the dialectical evolution.Curr Infect Dis Rep. 2014; 16: 440
- Healthcare-associated infective endocarditis: an undesirable effect of healthcare universalization.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2010; 16: 1683-1690
- Trends in hospitalization rates and outcomes of endocarditis among medicare beneficiaries.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: 2217-2226
- Clinical presentation, etiology, and outcome in infective endocarditis in the 21st century.Arch Intern Med. 2009; 169: 463-473
- Health care-associated native valve endocarditits: importance of non-nosocomial acquisition.Ann Intern Med. 2009; 150: 586-594
- Contemporary epidemiology and prognosis of health care-associated infective endocarditis.Clin Infect Diss. 2008; 47: 1287-1297
Bor D.H, Woolhandler S, Nardin R, Brusch J, Himmelstein D.U. Infective endocarditis in the U.S., 1998-2009: a nationwide study. PloS One8:e60033.
- Infective endocarditis hospitalizations before and after the 2007 American Heart Association prophylaxis guidelines.Can J Cardiol. 2016; 32: 942-948
- Blood culture-negative endocarditis in a reference center.Medicine. 2005; 84: 162-173
- Increasing incidence and mortality of infective endocarditis: a population-based study through a record-linkage system.BMC Infect Dis. 2011; 11: 48
Relationship with industry: No relevant relationship with industry exists. Partially funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Princeton NJ .