Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 43.3-year durability of a Smeloff-Cutter ball-caged mitral valve.Annal Thora Surg. 2011; 91: 606-608
- Mechanical heart valves: 50 years of evolution.Annal Thora Surg. 2003; 76: S2230-S2239
- Ball valve (Smeloff-Cutter) aortic valve replacement without anticoagulation.Annal Thor Surg. 1995; 60: 1312-1316
- Malfunction of a cutter-Smeloff mitral ball valve prosthesis: diagnosis by phonocardiography and echocardiography.Am. Heart J. 1973; 86: 399-403
- 25 years follow-up of patients after replacement of the aortic valve with a Smeloff-cutter prosthesis.Thora Card Surg. 1996; 44: 234-238
- A guide to the radiographic identification of prosthetic heart valves.Circulation. 1978; 57: 613-623