Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
CDC. Pregnancy mortality surveillance system 2017; www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/maternalinfanthealth/pregnancy-mortality-surveillance-system.htm, Accessed on November 6, 2018.
- Pregnancy-related mortality in the united states, 2011–2013.Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 130: 366-373
- Acute myocardial infarction in pregnancy: A united states population-based study.Circulation. 2006; 113: 1564-1571
- Acute myocardial infarction in pregnancy and the puerperium: a population-based study.Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 105: 480-484
- Acute myocardial infarction associated with pregnancy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 52: 171-180
- Pregnancy-associated acute myocardial infarction: a review of contemporary experience in 150 cases between 2006 and 2011.Circulation. 2014; 129: 1695-1702
- Births: final data for 2011.Natl Vital Stat Rep. 2013; 62 (72): 1-69
- Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP).2008
- The healthcare cost and utilization project: an overview.Eff Clin Pract. 2002; 5: 143-151
- 2004 HCUP nationwide inpatient sample (NIS) comparison report.2007 (HCUP methods series report # 2007-03)
- Temporal trends of in‐hospital complications associated with catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation in the united states: an update from nationwide inpatient sample database (2011–2014).J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2018; 29: 715-724
- Impact of percutaneous coronary intervention on in hospital mortality in cardiac arrest - a national perspective.Angiology. 2016; 4: 128-134
- Healthcare Cost And Utilization Project (hcup).Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD2017Accessed November 6, 2018)
The US inflation calculator. Available at: Http://www.Usinflationcalculator.Com/. Accessed May 8, 2018.
- Etiologies, trends, and predictors of 30-day readmission in patients with heart failure.Am J Cardiol. 2017; 119: 760-769
- Hospital complications and causes of 90-day readmissions after implantation of left ventricular assist devices.Am J Cardiol. 2018; 1: 015
- Mean age of mothers is on the rise: United States, 2000-2014.NCHS Data Brief. 2016; : 1-8
- National, regional, and global trends in body-mass index since 1980: Systematic analysis of health examination surveys and epidemiological studies with 960 country-years and 9.1 million participants.Lancet. 2011; 377: 557-567
- National, regional, and global trends in systolic blood pressure since 1980: systematic analysis of health examination surveys and epidemiological studies with 786 country-years and 5.4 million participants.Lancet. 2011; 377: 568-577
- Incidence of myocardial infarction in pregnancy: a systematic review and meta-analysis of population-based studies.Eur Heart J Quality Care Clin Outcomes. 2017; 3: 198-207
- ESC guidelines on the management of cardiovascular diseases during pregnancy: the task force on the management of cardiovascular diseases during pregnancy of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2011; 32: 3147-3197
- Annual summary of vital statistics: 2009.Pediatrics. 2012; 129: 338-348
- Prevalence of conventional risk factors in patients with coronary heart disease.JAMA. 2003; 290: 898-904
- Coronary artery disease and myocardial infarction in pregnancy: a review of epidemiology, diagnosis, and medical and surgical management.Can J Cardiol. 2010; 26: 185-189
- Prediction and prevention of recurrent preeclampsia.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 112: 359-372
- Risk factors and effective management of preeclampsia.Integr Blood Press Control. 2015; 8: 7-12
- Risk of myocardial infarction and stroke after acute infection or vaccination.N Engl J Med. 2004; 351: 2611-2618
- Symptoms of anxiety and depression and risk of acute myocardial infarction: the hunt 2 study.Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 1394-1403
Funding: No study specific funding was used to support this work. The authors are solely responsible for the study design, conduct and analyses, drafting and editing of the manuscript and its final contents. All authors had access to the data and a role in writing the manuscript.