Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Cardiology
- Association of cardiometabolic multimorbidity with mortality.JAMA. 2015; 314: 52-60
- Cardiovascular safety and efficacy of the PCSK9 inhibitor evolocumab in patients with and without diabetes and the effect of evolocumab on glycaemia and risk of new-onset diabetes: a prespecified analysis of the FOURIER randomized controlled trial.Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol. 2017; 5: 941-950
- Benefit of adding ezetimibe to statin therapy on cardiovascular outcomes and safety in patients with vs. without diabetes: results from IMPROVE-IT.Circulation. 2018; 137: 1571-1582
- Lipid-lowering efficacy of the PCSK9 inhibitor evolocumab (AMG 145) in patients with type 2 diabetes: a meta-analysis of individual patient data.Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol. 2016; 4: 403-410
- Prescribing patterns of proprotein convertase Subtilisin-Kexin Type 9 inhibitors in eligible patients with clinical atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease or heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia.Am J Cardiol. 2018; 121: 1155-1161
https://data.medicaid.gov/Drug-Pricing-and-Payment/NADAC-National-Average-Drug-Acquisition-Cost-/a4y5-998d/data. Data retrieved on December 23, 2018.
- Evolocumab for treatment of high cholesterol: effectiveness and value: new evidence update: a report of the ICER institute.Inst Clin Econ Rev. 2017; : 1-17
- Alirocumab and cardiovascular outcomes in patients with acute coronary syndrome (ACS) and diabetes—prespecified analyses of ODYSSEY OUTCOMES.Diabetes. 2018; 67: 1-5
- Cost-effectiveness of evolocumab therapy for reducing cardiovascular events in patients with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease.JAMA Cardiol. 2017; 1679: 1069-1078
- PCSK9 inhibitors may improve cardiovascular outcomes-can we afford them?.Int J Cardiol. 2016; 220: 242-245
https://www.empr.com/news/repatha-evolocumab-price-reduction-cholesterol-sureclick-pcsk9-inhibitor/article/809944/. Accessed on December 23, 2018.
- Cardiovascular disease and risk management: standards of medical care in diabetes 2018.Diabetes Care. 2018; 41: S86-S104
Statement of authorship: All authors take responsibility for all aspects of the reliability and freedom from bias of the data presented and their discussed interpretation.
Author Agreement/Declaration: We here by certify that all authors have seen and approved the final version of the manuscript being submitted.
The article is the authors' original work, has not received previous publication, and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.