Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2012 focused update of the ESC Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation: an update of the 2010 ESC Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation. Developed with the special contribution of the European Heart Rhythm Association.Eur Heart J. 2012; 33 (Available at:): 2719-2747http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22922413Date accessed: July 10, 2014
- Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation: the task force for the management of atrial fibrillation of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2010; 31 (Available at:): 2369-2429http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20802247Date accessed: July 10, 2014
Le S, Breithardt G, Campbell RWF, Camm AJ, Daubert J, Allessie M, Aliot E, Capucci A, Cosio F, Crijns H, Jordaens L, Hauer RNW, Lombardi F, Lu B. Working group report atrial fibrillation : current knowledge and recommendations for management. 1998;19:1294–1320.
- Inflammation as a risk factor for atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2003; 108: 3006-3010
- Is atrial fibrillation an inflammatory disorder?.Eur Heart J. 2006; 27 (Available at:): 136-149http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16278230Date accessed: December 17, 2014
- Usefulness of neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio in risk stratification of patients with advanced heart failure.Am J Cardiol. 2015; 115 (Available at:): 57-61http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25456873Date accessed: December 25, 2014
- Neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio is predictor of atrial fibrillation recurrence after cardioversion with amiodarone.Clin Appl Thromb Hemost. 2015; 21 (Available at:): 5-9http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24431383Date accessed: December 26, 2014
- Body mass index and the risk of new-onset atrial fibrillation in middle-aged adults.Am Heart J. 2016; 173: 41-48
- Activation of the complement system during and after cardiopulmonary bypass surgery: postsurgery activation involves C-reactive protein and is associated with postoperative arrhythmia.Circulation. 1997; 96: 3542-3548
- C-reactive protein and other circulating markers of inflammation in the prediction of coronary heart disease.N Engl J Med. 2004; 350 (Available at:): 1387-1397
- Inflammation, aspirin, and the risk of cardiovascular disease in apparently healthy men.N Engl J Med. 1997; 336 (Available at:): 973-979
- C-reactive protein in ischemic stroke : an independent prognostic factor.Stroke. 2001; 32 (Available at:): 917-924
- C-reactive protein elevation in patients with atrial arrhythmias: inflammatory mechanisms and persistence of atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2001; 104 (Available at:): 2886-2891
- Anti-inflammatory therapy with canakinumab for atherosclerotic disease.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377 (NEJMoa1707914. Available at:): 1119-1131
- Neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio and cardiovascular diseases: a review.Expert Rev Cardiovasc Ther. 2013; 11: 55-59
- Neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio (NLR) and platelet to lymphocyte ratio (PLR) were useful markers in assessment of inflammatory response and disease activity in SLE patients.Mod Rheumatol. 2016; 26: 372-376
- As a new inflammatory marker for familial mediterranean fever: neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio.Inflammation. 2013; 36: 1357-1362
- The relationship between neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio and inflammation in end-stage renal disease patients.Ren Fail. 2012; 34: 155-159
- 2012 focused update of the ESC Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation: an update of the 2010 ESC Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation * Developed with the special contribution of the European Heart Rhythm Association.Eur Heart J. 2012; 33 (Available at:): 2719-2747
- Can neutrophil/lymphocyte ratio predict recurrence after electrical cardioversion in non-valvular atrial fibrillation?.Anadolu Kardiyol Derg. 2012; 34 (Available at:): 123-130
- Usefulness of neutrophil/lymphocyte ratio as predictor of new-onset atrial fibrillation after coronary artery bypass grafting.Am J Cardiol. 2010; 105 (Available at:): 186-191http://www.ajconline.org/article/S0002-9149(09)02318-2/pdfDate accessed: April 23, 2014
Sahin S, Sarikaya S, Alcelik A, Erdem A, Tasliyurt T, Akyol L, Altunkas F, Aktas G, Karaman K. Neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio is a useful predictor of atrial fibrillation in patients with diabetes mellitus. Available at:http://www.actamedicamediterranea.com/archive/2013/medica-4/neutrophil-to-lymphocyte-ratio-is-a-useful-predictor-of-atrial-fibrillation-in-patients-with-diabetes-mellitus/pdf. Accessed April 23, 2018.
- Usefulness of neutrophil/lymphocyte ratio as a predictor of atrial fibrillation: a meta-analysis.Arch Med Res. 2015; 46 (Available at:): 199-206
Statements: The Institutional Review Board of the Sheba Medical Center approved this study on the basis of strict maintenance of participants’ anonymity during database analyses (approval number 8995‐11‐SMC). Data from subjects were recorded anonymously. No individual consent was obtained.