Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2016 ESC Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation developed in collaboration with EACTS.Europace. 2016; 18: 1609-1678
- Excessive supraventricular ectopic activity and increased risk of atrial fibrillation and stroke.Circulation. 2010; 121: 1904-1911
- Atrial ectopy as a predictor of incident atrial fibrillation: a cohort study.Ann Intern Med. 2013; 159: 721-728
- Cardiac arrhythmias and stroke: increased risk in men with high frequency of atrial ectopic beats.Stroke. 2000; 31: 2925-2929
- Long-term outcome of healthy participants with atrial premature complex: a 15-year follow-up of the NIPPON DATA 90 cohort.PLoS One. 2013; 8: e80853
- A prospective study of supraventricular activity and incidence of atrial fibrillation.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 1898-1904
- Mass screening for untreated atrial fibrillation: the STROKESTOP study.Circulation. 2015; 131: 2176-2184
- Stepwise screening of atrial fibrillation in a 75-year-old population: implications for stroke prevention.Circulation. 2013; 127: 930-937
- A roadmap to improve the quality of atrial fibrillation management: proceedings from the fifth atrial fibrillation network/European heart rhythm association consensus conference.Europace. 2016; 18: 37-50
- Collaborators AF-S. Screening for atrial fibrillation: a report of the AF-SCREEN international collaboration.Circulation. 2017; 135: 1851-1867
- Population screening of 75- and 76-year-old men and women for silent atrial fibrillation (STROKESTOP).Europace. 2013; 15: 135-140
- Excessive atrial ectopy and short atrial runs increase the risk of stroke beyond incident atrial fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 66: 232-241
- Supraventricular premature beats and short atrial runs predict atrial fibrillation in continuously monitored patients with cryptogenic stroke.Stroke. 2014; 45: 884-886
- Irregularity and lack of p waves in short tachycardia episodes predict atrial fibrillation and ischemic stroke.Heart Rhythm. 2018;
- The impact of atrial fibrillation type on the risk of thromboembolism, mortality, and bleeding: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Eur Heart J. 2016; 37: 1591-1602
- Adverse prognosis of incidentally detected ambulatory atrial fibrillation. A cohort study.Thromb Haemost. 2014; 112: 276-286
- Progression to chronic atrial fibrillation after the initial diagnosis of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation: results from the Canadian Registry of Atrial Fibrillation.Am Heart J. 2005; 149: 489-496
Sources of Funding: This work was supported by Carl Bennet ( CB2015-1 ) and The Swedish Heart and Lung Foundation ( HLF2015-17/KIDS-MR ).