Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Serum TSH, T(4), and thyroid antibodies in the United States population (1988 to 1994): National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES III).J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2002; 87: 489-499
- Perioperative management of patients with hypothyroidism.Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am. 2003; 32: 503-518
- Thyroid hormone in cardiac surgery.Vascul Pharmacol. 2010; 52: 131-137
- Heart failure after aortic valve substitution due to severe hypothyroidism.Int J Cardiol. 2008; 127: e164-e166
- Steering committee of the society of thoracic surgeons/American college of cardiology transcatheter valve therapy R. development and validation of a risk prediction model for in-hospital mortality after transcatheter aortic valve replacement.JAMA Cardiol. 2016; 1: 46-52
STS/ACC. Tools.acc.org. (2016). TAVR in-hospital mortality risk calculator. [online] Available at: http://tools.acc.org/tavrrisk/#!/content/evaluate/ [Accessed 14 March, 2018].
- A diagnostic scoring system for myxedema coma.Endocr Pract. 2014; 20: 808-817
- HCUP National Inpatient Sample (NIS). Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP).Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD20122012)
- Measures of Patient Safety Based on Hospital Administrative Data – The Patient Safety Indicators.AHRQ Technical Reviews, Rockville (MD)2002
- A national profile of patient safety in U.S. hospitals.Health Aff. 2003; 22: 154-166
- An introduction to propensity score methods for reducing the effects of confounding in observational studies.Multivariate Behav Res. 2011; 46: 399-424
- Myxedema coma: a new look into an old crisis.J Thyroid Res. 2011; 2011493462
- Severe myxedema after cardiopulmonary bypass.Anesth Analg. 2003; 96 (table of contents): 62-64
- Severe hypothyroidism after coronary artery bypass grafting.Ann Thorac Surg. 2005; 80: 714-716
- Thyroid function and cardiac surgery: what should we measure, and when.Ann Thorac Surg. 2010; 89 (author reply 1-2): 1010-1011
- Transcatheter aortic-valve replacement with a self-expanding prosthesis.N Engl J Med. 2014; 371: 967-968
- Anesthetic evolution in transcatheter aortic valve replacement: expert perspectives from high-volume academic centers in Europe and the United States.J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2017; 31: 777-790
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty in hypothyroidism.Am J Med. 1991; 90: 367-370
- Subclinical hypothyroidism might increase the risk of postoperative atrial fibrillation after aortic valve replacement.Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2016; 64: 427-433
- Cardiovascular surgery in the hypothyroid patient.Arch Intern Med. 1985; 145: 1585-1587
- Diagnosis and management of the hypothyroid patient with chest pain.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1983; 86: 57-60
- Subclinical hypothyroidism might increase the risk of transient atrial fibrillation after coronary artery bypass grafting.Ann Thorac Surg. 2009; 87: 1846-1852
- Coronary bypass surgery in patients on thyroxin replacement therapy.Asian Cardiovasc Thorac Ann. 2002; 10: 107-110
- Clinical review: Thyroid dysfunction and effects on coagulation and fibrinolysis: a systematic review.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2007; 92: 2415-2420
- Hypothyroidism and acquired von Willebrand's syndrome: a systematic review.Haemophilia. 2008; 14: 423-433
- Erythropoiesis and erythropoietin in hypo- and hyperthyroidism.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1975; 40: 211-220
- Management of endocrine disease: pitfalls on the replacement therapy for primary and central hypothyroidism in adults.Eur J Endocrinol. 2018;
- Finding pure and simple truths with administrative data.JAMA. 2012; 307: 1433-1435
☆See page 842 for disclosure information.