Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Is there an obesity paradox for outcomes in atrial fibrillation? A systematic review and meta-analysis of non-vitamin K antagonist oral anticoagulant trials.Stroke. 2017; 48: 857-866
- Consistency of safety and efficacy of new oral anticoagulants across subgroups of patients with atrial fibrillation.PLoS ONE. 2014; 9 (e91398)
- Risk of bleeding with 2 doses of dabigatran compared with warfarin in older and younger patients with atrial fibrillation: an analysis of the Randomized Evaluation of Long-Term Anticoagulant Therapy (RE-LY) trial.Circulation. 2011; 123: 2363-2372
- Efficacy and safety of rivaroxaban compared with warfarin in patients with peripheral artery disease and non-valvular atrial fibrillation: insights from ROCKET AF.Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 242-249
- Clinical outcomes with rivaroxaban in patients transitioned from vitamin K antagonist therapy: a subgroup analysis of a randomized trial.Ann Intern Med. 2013; 158: 861-868
- Rivaroxaban compared with warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation and previous stroke or transient ischaemic attack: a subgroup analysis of ROCKET AF.Lancet Neurol. 2012; 11: 315-322
- Refining clinical risk stratification for predicting stroke and thromboembolism in atrial fibrillation using a novel risk factor-based approach: the Euro Heart Survey on Atrial Fibrillation.Chest. 2010; 137: 263-272
- External validity of the ARISTOTLE trial in real-life atrial fibrillation patients.Cardiovasc Ther. 2014; 32: 214-218
- 27 Chronic condition algorithm.(Available at)https://www.ccwdata.org/web/guest/condition-categoriesDate: 2014Date accessed: April 26, 2017
- Risk of bleeding with dabigatran in atrial fibrillation.JAMA Intern Med. 2015; 175: 18-24
- Comparison of the effectiveness and safety of apixaban, dabigatran, rivaroxaban and warfarin in newly diagnosed atrial fibrillation.Am J Cardiol. 2017; 120: 1813-1819
- Comparing stroke and bleeding with rivaroxaban and dabigatran in atrial fibrillation: analysis of the US Medicare Part D data.Am J Cardiovasc Drug. 2016; 17: 37-47
- Outcomes of atrial fibrillation patients newly recommended for oral anticoagulation under the 2014 AHA/ACC/HRS guideline.J Am Heart Assoc. 2018; 6 (e007881)
- Anticoagulation use and clinical outcomes after major bleeding on dabigatran or warfarin in atrial fibrillation.Stroke. 2017; 48: 159-166
- A novel user-friendly score (HAS-BLED) to assess 1-year risk of major bleeding in patients with atrial fibrillation: the Euro Heart Survey.Chest. 2010; 138: 1093-1100
- Polypharmacy and effects of apixaban versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation: post hoc analysis of the ARISTOTLE trial.BMJ. 2016; 353: i2868
- Risks for stroke, bleeding, and death in patients with atrial fibrillation receiving dabigatran or warfarin in relation to the CHADS2 score: a subgroup analysis of the RE-LY trial.Ann Intern Med. 2011; 155: 660-667
- Rivaroxaban versus warfarin in nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 883-891
- Risk of bleeding with dabigatran in 2010–2011 Medicare data.JAMA Intern Med. 2015; 175: 1245-1247
- Dabigatran versus warfarin in patients with mechanical heart valves.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 1206-1214
- Cost-effectiveness of non-vitamin K antagonist oral anticoagulants for stroke prevention in patients with atrial fibrillation at high risk of bleeding and normal kidney function.Thromb Res. 2017; 150: 123-130
See page 75 for disclosure information.
Funding Sources: We acknowledge funding from the Commonwealth Fund (grant numbers 20150380 and 20160326 ).