Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Thrombocytopenia in adults: a practical approach to evaluation and management.South Med J. 2006; 99: 491-498
- Medical and interventional management of patients with severe thrombocytopenia undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.J Thromb Haemost. 2012; 10: 153-156
- Thrombocytopenia at baseline is a predictor of inhospital mortality in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.Am Heart J. 2008; 156: 120-124
- Impact of baseline thrombocytopenia on the early and late outcomes after ST-elevation myocardial infarction treated with primary angioplasty: analysis from the harmonizing outcomes with revascularization and stents in acute myocardial infarction (HORIZONS-AMI) trial.Am Heart J. 2011; 161: 391-396
- Effect of baseline thrombocytopenia on ischemic outcomes in patients with acute coronary syndromes who undergo percutaneous coronary intervention.Can J Cardiol. 2016; 32: 226-233
- Effect of preprocedural thrombocytopenia on prognosis after percutaneous coronary intervention.Mayo Clin Proc. 2016; 91: 1035-1044
- A novel user-friendly score (HAS-BLED) to assess 1-year risk of major bleeding in patients with atrial fibrillation: the Euro heart survey.Chest. 2010; 138: 1093-1100
- Derivation and validation of the predicting bleeding complications in patients undergoing stent implantation and subsequent dual antiplatelet therapy (PRECISE-DAPT) score: a pooled analysis of individual-patient datasets from clinical trials.Lancet. 2017; 389: 1025-1034
- Long-term safety and efficacy of sirolimus-eluting stents versus bare-metal stents in real world clinical practice in Japan.Cardiovasc Interv Ther. 2011; 26: 234-245
- Comparison of everolimus-eluting and sirolimus-eluting coronary stents: 1-year outcomes from the randomized evaluation of sirolimus-eluting versus everolimus-eluting stent trial (RESET).Circulation. 2012; 126: 1225-1236
- Biodegradable polymer biolimus-eluting stent versus durable polymer everolimus-eluting stent: a randomized, controlled, noninferiority trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: 181-190
- Antiplatelet therapy and stent thrombosis after sirolimus-eluting stent implantation.Circulation. 2009; 119: 987-995
- An international randomized trial comparing four thrombolytic strategies for acute myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 1993; 329: 673-682
- Development and validation of a prediction rule for benefit and harm of dual antiplatelet therapy beyond 1 year after percutaneous coronary intervention.JAMA. 2016; 315: 1735-1749
- Regression Modeling Strategies.Second ed. Springer, New York2015: 27
- Impact of bleeding on mortality after percutaneous coronary intervention: results from a patient-level pooled analysis of the REPLACE-2 (Randomized Evaluation of PCI Linking Angiomax to Reduced Clinical Events), ACUITY (Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage Strategy), and HORIZONS-AMI (Harmonizing Outcomes With Revascularization and Stents in Acute Myocardial Infarction) trials.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2011; 4: 654-664
- Bleeding in acute coronary syndromes and percutaneous coronary interventions: position paper by the Working Group on Thrombosis of the European Society of Cardiology.Eur Heart J. 2011; 32: 1854-1864
- Incidence, predictors, and impact of post-discharge bleeding after percutaneous coronary intervention.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 66: 1036-1045
- 2016 ACC/AHA guideline focused update on duration of dual antiplatelet therapy in patients with coronary artery disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines.Circulation. 2016; 134: e123-e155
- 2017 ESC focused update on dual antiplatelet therapy in coronary artery disease developed in collaboration with EACTS: the Task Force for dual antiplatelet therapy in coronary artery disease of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and of the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS).Eur Heart J. 2017; https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehx419
- Twelve or 30 months of dual antiplatelet therapy after drug-eluting stents.N Engl J Med. 2014; 371: 2155-2166
See page 1313 for disclosure information.
Clinical trials: The Randomized Evaluation of Sirolimus-Eluting Versus Everolimus-Eluting Stent Trial [RESET]; NCT01035450 and NOBORI Biolimus-Eluting Versus XIENCE/PROMUS Everolimus-Eluting Stent Trial [NEXT]; NCT01303640. CREDO-Kyoto PCI/CABG registry cohort 2 was not registered.