Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The outcomes of operations for 539 patients with Ebstein anomaly.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2008; 135: 1120-1136
- Comparison of the outcome of porcine bioprosthetic versus mechanical prosthetic replacement of the tricuspid valve in the Ebstein anomaly.Am J Cardiol. 2009; 103: 555-561
- Long-term outcomes of tricuspid valve replacement in the current era.Ann Thorac Surg. 2005; 80: 845-850
- Long-term clinical results of tricuspid valve replacement.Ann Thorac Surg. 2006; 81: 1317-1323
- Outcomes of tricuspid valve repair and replacement: a propensity analysis.Ann Thorac Surg. 2009; 87: 83-88
- Long-term tricuspid valve prosthesis-related complications in patients with congenital heart disease.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2014; 45: 83-89
- Percutaneous transcatheter treatment for tricuspid bioprosthesis failure.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2016; 88: 994-1001
- Percutaneous tricuspid valve implantation: two-center experience with midterm results.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 8: e002155
- Transcatheter valve-in-valve implantation in the tricuspid position.EuroIntervention. 2014; 10: 995-999
- Percutaneous tricuspid valve-in-valve implantation in Ebstein's anomaly: one-year follow-up of valve function.Int J Cardiol. 2014; 174: e77-e78
- Percutaneous transcatheter valve-in-valve implantation with the balloon-expandable valve for the treatment of a dysfunctional tricuspid bioprosthetic valve: a pediatric case report.J Invasive Cardiol. 2013; 25: 310-312
- Transvenous, antegrade Melody valve-in-valve implantation for bioprosthetic mitral and tricuspid valve dysfunction: a case series in children and adults.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2013; 6: 598-605
- Percutaneous transcatheter valve-in-valve implantation in stenosed tricuspid valve bioprosthesis.Circulation. 2011; 123: e219-e221
- Percutaneous tricuspid valve replacement in congenital and acquired heart disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58: 117-122
- Transcatheter tricuspid valve-in-valve implantation for the treatment of dysfunctional surgical bioprosthetic valves: an international, multicenter registry study.Circulation. 2016; 133: 1582-1593
- Treatment and clinical outcomes of transcatheter heart valve thrombosis.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 8: e001779
- Non-infectious thrombosis of the melody(R) valve: A tale of two cities.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2016; 88: 600-604
- Bioprosthetic valve thrombosis versus structural failure: clinical and echocardiographic predictors.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 66: 2285-2294
- 2014 AHA/ACC Guideline for the Management of Patients With Valvular Heart Disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.Circulation. 2014; 129: e521-e643
- Early percutaneous valve failure within bioprosthetic tricuspid tissue valve replacements.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2013; 82: 428-435
- The risk and outcomes of reoperative tricuspid valve surgery.Ann Thorac Surg. 2013; 95: 119-124
See page 267 for disclosure information.
Funding sources: The authors report no external funding related to the publication of this manuscript.