Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Patient-specific reconstructed anatomies and computer simulations are fundamental for selecting medical device treatment: application to a new percutaneous pulmonary valve.Philos Trans A Math Phys Eng Sci. 2010; 368: 3027-3038
- Variations in right ventricular outflow tract morphology following repair of congenital heart disease: implications for percutaneous pulmonary valve implantation.J Cardiovasc Magn Reson. 2007; 9: 687-695
- Implantation of the Medtronic harmony transcatheter pulmonary valve improves right ventricular size and function in an ovine model of postoperative chronic pulmonary insufficiency.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2016; 9
- Initial results from the early feasibility study of the Medtronic native outflow tract transcatheter pulmonary valve [ACC abstract].J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 67: 929
- Use and performance of the melody transcatheter pulmonary valve in native and postsurgical, nonconduit right ventricular outflow tracts.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 7: 374-380
- Transcatheter pulmonary valve implantation in native pulmonary outflow tract using the Edwards SAPIEN transcatheter heart valve.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2012; 41: 1192-1194
- Harmony feasibility trial: acute and short-term outcomes with a self-expanding transcatheter pulmonary valve.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2017; (In press)
- Investigational Device Exemptions (IDEs) for Early Feasibility Medical Device Clinical Studies, Including Certain First in Human (FIH) Studies: Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff.US Department of Health and Human Services, Rockville, MD2013
- Non-invasive evaluation of fit and sizing of device prior to implant.(inventor; Medtronic, Inc, assignee; US patent application 20150119692)2014
See page 1392 for disclosure information.
Funding: The study was designed and funded by Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN).