Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cardiovascular morbidity and mortality in COPD.Chest. 2005; 128: 2640-2646
- Predicting mortality of patients hospitalized for acutely exacerbated chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.Am J Med. 1995; 98: 272-277
- Sudden cardiac death after PCI and CABG in the bare-metal stent era: incidence, prevalence, and predictors.Int J Cardiol. 2010; 144: 263-266
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is an independent predictor of death but not atherosclerotic events in patients with myocardial infarction: analysis of the Valsartan in Acute Myocardial Infarction Trial (VALIANT).Eur J Heart Fail. 2009; 11: 292-298
- Increased risk of sudden cardiac arrest in obstructive pulmonary disease: a case-control study.PLoS ONE. 2013; 8: e65638
- Cohort profile: the National Health Insurance Service-National Sample Cohort (NHIS-NSC), South Korea.Int J Epidemiol. 2016; 46: e15
- Data resource profile: the Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (KNHANES).Int J Epidemiol. 2014; 43: 69-77
- Level of blood pressure control and cardiovascular events: SPRINT criteria versus the 2014 hypertension recommendations.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 67: 2821-2831
- Health care use and economic burden of patients with diagnosed chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Korea.Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2014; 18: 737-743
- The use of propensity score methods with survival or time-to-event outcomes: reporting measures of effect similar to those used in randomized experiments.Stat Med. 2014; 33: 1242-1258
- Balance diagnostics for comparing the distribution of baseline covariates between treatment groups in propensity-score matched samples.Stat Med. 2009; 28: 3083-3107
- Cardiovascular disease in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Saskatchewan Canada cardiovascular disease in COPD patients.Ann Epidemiol. 2006; 16: 63-70
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and sudden cardiac death: the Rotterdam study.Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 1754-1761
- Frequency and significance of cardiac arrhythmias in chronic obstructive lung disease.Chest. 1988; 94: 44-48
- Ventricular arrhythmias in patients with COPD are associated with QT dispersion.Chest. 2002; 122: 2055-2061
- The QTc interval, autonomic neuropathy and mortality in hypoxaemic COPD.Respir Med. 1995; 89: 79-84
- Clinical evaluation of QT/QTc prolongation and proarrhythmic potential for nonantiarrhythmic drugs: the International Conference on Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use E14 guideline.J Clin Pharmacol. 2006; 46: 498-507
- High prevalence of altered cardiac repolarization in patients with COPD.BMC Pulm Med. 2014; 14: 55
- Sudden cardiac death.Circulation. 1998; 98: 2334-2351
- The association between COPD and heart failure risk: a review.Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis. 2013; 8: 305-312
This research was supported by grant NRF-2017R1A2B3003303 from the Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF), funded by the Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning, and by grants HI16C0058 and HI15C1200 from the Korean Healthcare Technology R&D Project funded by the Ministry of Health and Welfare, Daejon.
See page 1403 for disclosure information.