Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The association between pneumococcal pneumonia and acute cardiac events.Clin Infect Dis. 2007; 45: 158-165
- Cardiac complications in patients with community-acquired pneumonia: incidence, timing, risk factors, and association with short-term mortality.Circulation. 2012; 125: 773-781
- Early cardiac arrest in patients hospitalized with pneumonia: a report from the American Heart Association's Get With The Guidelines-Resuscitation Program.Chest. 2012; 141: 1528-1536
- Practice standards for electrocardiographic monitoring in hospital settings: an American Heart Association scientific statement from the Councils on Cardiovascular Nursing, Clinical Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease in the Young: endorsed by the International Society of Computerized Electrocardiology and the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses.Circulation. 2004; 110: 2721-2746
- The Severity of Illness Index as a severity adjustment to diagnosis-related groups.Health Care Financ Rev. 1984; : 33-45
- Measuring severity of illness: comparisons across institutions.Am J Public Health. 1983; 73: 25-31
- Measuring severity of illness: a reliability study.Med Care. 1983; 21: 705-714
- Does severity of illness make a difference in prospective payment?.Healthc Financ Manage. 1983; 37: 49-53
- Non-critical care telemetry and in-hospital cardiac arrest outcomes.J Electrocardiol. 2015; 48: 426-429
- Continuous electrocardiographic monitoring and cardiac arrest outcomes in 8,932 telemetry ward patients.Acad Emerg Med. 2000; 7: 647-652
- Hospitalist intervention for appropriate use of telemetry reduces length of stay and cost.J Hosp Med. 2015; 10: 627-632
- Emergency department admissions to inpatient cardiac telemetry beds: a prospective cohort study of risk stratification and outcomes.Am J Med. 2001; 110: 7-11
Grant Support: None.
See page 1420 for disclosure information.