Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Impact of chronic kidney disease on clinical outcomes in diabetic patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention in the era of newer-generation drug-eluting stents.Korean Circ J. 2017; 47: 222-230
- The outcomes of transcatheter aortic valve replacement in a cohort of patients with end-stage renal disease.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2016; 87: 1314-1321
- Overview of the National (Nationwide) Inpatient Sample (NIS).(Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD; Available at:)http://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/nisoverview.jspDate accessed: April 1, 2017
- Trends and outcomes of infective endocarditis in patients on dialysis.Clin Cardiol. 2017; https://doi.org/10.1002/clc.22688
- Aortic stenosis.Circulation. 1968; 38: 61-67
- Evolutive aortic stenosis in hemodialysis patients: analysis of risk factors.Nephrologie. 1999; 20: 217-225
- Risk factors for chronic kidney disease: an update.Kidney Int Suppl (2011). 2013; 3: 368-371
- The natural history of symptomatic cardiac conduction-system disease in end-stage renal disease.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2016; 31: 1973-1975
- Predictors and clinical outcomes of permanent pacemaker implantation after transcatheter aortic valve replacement: the PARTNER (Placement of AoRtic TraNscathetER Valves) trial and registry.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 8: 60-69
- “Device landing zone” calcification, assessed by MSCT, as a predictive factor for pacemaker implantation after TAVI.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2010; 76: 431-439
- The influence of native aortic valve calcium and transcatheter valve oversize on the need for pacemaker implantation after transcatheter aortic valve insertion.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2017; 153 (e1051): 1056-1062
- Platelet dysfunction and end-stage renal disease.Semin Dial. 2006; 19: 317-322
- Risk of bleeding and restenosis among chronic kidney disease patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.Clin Nephrol. 2005; 64: 412-418
- Predictors of prolonged in-hospital stay after primary percutaneous coronary intervention for ST-elevation myocardial infarction.Angiology. 2016; 67: 756-761
- End-stage renal disease and outcome in a surgical intensive care unit.Crit Care. 2013; 17: R298
See page 1358 for disclosure information.