Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Differences in cardiovascular risk profile between electrocardiographic hypertrophy versus strain in asymptomatic patients with aortic stenosis (from SEAS data).Am J Cardiol. 2011; 108: 541-547
- Left ventricular hypertrophy with strain and aortic stenosis.Circulation. 2014; 130: 1607-1616
- Clinical implications of electrocardiographic left ventricular strain and hypertrophy in asymptomatic patients with aortic stenosis: the Simvastatin and Ezetimibe in Aortic Stenosis study.Circulation. 2012; 125: 346-353
- Mortality and worsening of prognostic profile during waiting time for valve replacement in aortic stenosis.Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1996; 44: 289-295
- A clinical risk score of myocardial fibrosis predicts adverse outcomes in aortic stenosis.Eur Heart J. 2016; 37: 713-723
- Repolarization abnormalities of left ventricular hypertrophy. Clinical, echocardiographic and hemodynamic correlates.J Electrocardiol. 1982; 15: 47-53
- Quantitative assessment of electrocardiographic strain predicts increased left ventricular mass: the Strong Heart Study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 40: 1395-1400
- Relationship of the electrocardiographic strain pattern to left ventricular structure and function in hypertensive patients: the LIFE study. Losartan Intervention For Endpoint.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 38: 514-520
- Pathophysiologic assessment of left ventricular hypertrophy and strain in asymptomatic patients with essential hypertension.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1989; 13: 1377-1381
- The prognosis of essential hypertension treated conservatively.Circulation. 1961; 23: 697-713
- Prognostic value of a new electrocardiographic method for diagnosis of left ventricular hypertrophy in essential hypertension.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1998; 31: 383-390
- Left ventricular hypertrophy by electrocardiogram. Prevalence, incidence, and mortality in the Framingham study.Ann Intern Med. 1969; 71: 89-105
- Prevalence and natural history of electrocardiographic left ventricular hypertrophy.Am J Med. 1983; 75: 4-11
- Geometric and functional correlates of electrocardiographic repolarization and voltage abnormalities in aortic regurgitation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1987; 9: 500-508
- Effect of progression of left ventricular hypertrophy on coronary artery dimensions in aortic valve disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1992; 20: 1073-1079
- Morphometry of canine coronary arteries, arterioles, and capillaries during hypertension and left ventricular hypertrophy.Circ Res. 1986; 58: 38-46
- Electrocardiographic strain and endomyocardial radial strain in hypertensive patients.Int J Cardiol. 2011; 150: 319-324
- Subendomyocardial exhaustion of blood flow reserve and increased fibrosis in conscious dogs with heart failure.Circ Res. 1989; 65: 971-980
- Assessment of subendocardial contractile function in aortic stenosis: a study using speckle tracking echocardiography.Echocardiography. 2013; 30: 293-300
- Ventricular arrhythmias in patients with hypertensive left ventricular hypertrophy.N Engl J Med. 1987; 317: 787-792
- Guidelines on the management of valvular heart disease (version 2012).Eur Heart J. 2012; 33: 2451-2496
- 2014 AHA/ACC guideline for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association task force on practice guidelines.Circulation. 2014; 129: 2440-2449
- Cause of death in clinical research: time for a reassessment?.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999; 34: 618-620
Funding Sources: None.
See page 1364 for disclosure information.