Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- ESC guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure 2012: The Task Force for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Acute and Chronic Heart Failure 2012 of the European Society of Cardiology. Developed in collaboration with the Heart Failure Association (HFA) of the ESC.Eur J Heart Fail. 2012; 14: 803-869
- Personalized management of atrial fibrillation: Proceedings from the fourth Atrial Fibrillation competence NETwork/European Heart Rhythm Association consensus conference.Europace. 2013; 15: 1540-1556
- Biomarkers in atrial fibrillation: a clinical review.Eur Heart J. 2013; 34: 1475-1480
- ANP and BNP in atrial fibrillation before and after cardioversion—and their relationship to cardiac volume and function.Int J Cardiol. 2008; 127: 396-399
- Circulating cardiovascular biomarkers in recurrent atrial fibrillation: data from the GISSI-atrial fibrillation trial.J Intern Med. 2011; 269: 160-171
- Increased NT-pro-B-type natriuretic peptide independently predicts outcome following catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation.Scand J Clin Lab Invest. 2009; 69: 843-850
- Plasma B-type natriuretic peptide levels and recurrent arrhythmia after successful ablation of lone atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2011; 123: 2077-2082
- Recurrence of arrhythmia following short-term oral AMIOdarone after CATheter ablation for atrial fibrillation: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study (AMIO-CAT trial).Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 3356-3364
- 2011 ACCF/AHA/HRS focused updates incorporated into the ACC/AHA/ESC 2006 Guidelines for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines developed in partnership with the European Society of Cardiology and in collaboration with the European Heart Rhythm Association and the Heart Rhythm Society.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: e101-e198
- Impact of epitope specificity and precursor maturation in pro-B-type natriuretic peptide measurement.Clin Chem. 2008; 54: 1780-1787
- Immunoluminometric assay for the midregion of pro-atrial natriuretic peptide in human plasma.Clin Chem. 2004; 50: 234-236
- Plasma brain natriuretic peptide level after radiofrequency catheter ablation of paroxysmal, persistent, and permanent atrial fibrillation.Europace. 2007; 9: 770-774
- Relation of atrial fibrillation burden and N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide.Am J Cardiol. 2013; 111: 1315-1318
- Natriuretic peptide levels predict recurrence of atrial fibrillation after radiofrequency catheter ablation.Am Heart J. 2011; 161: 197-203
- 2012 focused update of the ESC Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation: an update of the 2010 ESC Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation—developed with the special contribution of the European Heart Rhythm Association.Europace. 2012; 14: 1385-1413
- Atrial fibrillation impairs the diagnostic performance of cardiac natriuretic peptides in dyspneic patients: results from the BACH Study (Biomarkers in ACute Heart Failure).JACC Heart Fail. 2013; 1: 192-199
This work was supported by: The Danish Heart Foundation, Copenhagen, Denmark [grant numbers 09-04-R72-A2408-22545 , 10-04-R78-A2929-22588 , 11-04-R84-A3230-22650 ]. The Heart Centre Research Committee at Copenhagen University Hospital, Righospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark (no grant number available).
See page 1313 for disclosure information.