Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Screening versus routine practice in detection of atrial fibrillation in patients aged 65 or over: cluster randomised controlled trial.BMJ. 2007; 335: 383-388
- Opportunistic screening of atrial fibrillation by automatic blood pressure measurement in the community.BMJ Open. 2016; 6: e010745
- WatchBP Home A for opportunistically detecting atrial fibrillation during diagnosis and monitoring of hypertension.(Available at)https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/mtg13Date: 2013Date accessed: June 18, 2017
- Guidelines for the primary prevention of stroke.Stroke. 2014; 45: 3754-3832
- Triage tests for identifying atrial fibrillation in primary care: a diagnostic accuracy study comparing single-lead ECG and modified BP monitors.BMJ Open. 2014; 4: e004565
- Stepwise screening of atrial fibrillation in a 75-year-old population.Circulation. 2013; 127: 930-937
- Simulation of daily snapshot rhythm monitoring to identify atrial fibrillation in continuously monitored patients with stroke risk factors.PLoS ONE. 2016; 11: e0148914
See page 1323 for disclosure information.