Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The evolving epidemiology of acute coronary syndromes.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2011; 8: 140-147
- 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: e78-e140
- 2014 AHA/ACC guideline for the management of patients with non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: e139-e228
- Universal definition of myocardial infarction.Circulation. 2007; 116: 2634-2653
- Updates on acute coronary syndrome: a review.JAMA Cardiol. 2016; 1: 718-730
- Time to and risk of cardiac events after myocardial perfusion scintigraphy.J Cardiol. 2015; 66: 125-129
- A novel clinically relevant segmentation method and corresponding maximal ischemia score to risk-stratify patients undergoing myocardial perfusion scintigraphy.J Nucl Cardiol. 2014; 21: 807-818
- Assessment of the fate of myocardial necrosis by serial myocardial perfusion imaging.J Nucl Cardiol. 2017; (Epub ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1007/s12350-016-0751-5
- Available at:)https://gise.it/Uploads/EasyCms/2016_gici_online_22388_7463.pdfDate accessed: June 19, 2017 (
- Temporal trends in the frequency of inducible myocardial ischemia during cardiac stress testing: 1991 to 2009.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 1054-1065
- A multi-center assessment of the temporal trends in myocardial perfusion imaging.J Nucl Cardiol. 2015; 22: 539-551
- Cadmium-zinc-telluride myocardial perfusion imaging: the dream of a single test gets nearer.J Nucl Cardiol. 2017; (Epub ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1007/s12350-017-0833-z
- Complete or incomplete coronary revascularization in patients with myocardial infarction and multivessel disease. A propensity score analysis from the “real life” BleeMACS (Bleeding complications in a Multicenter registry of patients discharged with diagnosis of Acute Coronary Syndrome) registry.EuroIntervention. 2017; 13 (pii: EIJ-D-16-00350; Epub ahead of print): 407-414https://doi.org/10.4244/EIJ-D-16-00350
This study was supported by ETISAN , Rome, Italy.
See page 1244 for disclosure information.