Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Enlargement and hypertrophy.in: Comprehensive Electrocardiology. Theory and Practice in Health and Disease. Volume 1. Pergamon Press, New York1989: 631-670
- A point-score system for the ECG diagnosis of left ventricular hypertrophy.Am Heart J. 1968; 75: 752-758
- Isolated noncompaction of left ventricular myocardium. A study of eight cases.Circulation. 1990; 82: 507-513
- Echocardiographic and patho-anatomical characteristics of isolated left ventricular non-compaction: a step towards classification as a distinct cardiomyopathy.Heart. 2001; 86: 666-671
- Identification of a rare congenital anomaly of the myocardium by two-dimensional echocardiography: persistence of isolated myocardial sinusoids.Am J Cardiol. 1984; 53: 1733-1734
- Contemporary definitions and classification of the cardiomyopathies.Circulation. 2006; 113: 1807-1816
- Natural history and familial characteristics of isolated left ventricular non-compaction.Eur Heart J. 2005; 26: 187-192
- Long-term follow-up of 34 adults with isolated left ventricular noncompaction: a distinct cardiomyopathy with poor prognosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 36: 493-500
- Electrocardiographic findings at initial diagnosis in children with isolated left ventricular noncompaction.Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol. 2011; 16: 184-191
- Clinical characterization of left ventricular noncomplaction in children: a relatively common form of cardiomyopathy.Circulation. 2003; 108: 2672-2678
- Left ventricular noncompaction cardiomyopathy.J La State Med Soc. 2013; 165: 150-152
- CMR and LV noncompaction. Does it matter how we measure trabeculations?.J Am Coll Cardiol Img. 2013; 6: 941-943
- Examination of isolated ventricular noncompaction (hypertrabeculation) as a distinct entity in adults.Am J Cardiol. 2011; 108: 747-752
See page 717 for disclosure information.