Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Exercise capacity and mortality among men referred for exercise testing.N Engl J Med. 2002; 346: 793-801
- Cardiorespiratory fitness and incidence of major adverse cardiovascular events in US Veterans: a cohort study.Mayo Clin Proc. 2017; 92: 39-48
- Exercise capacity and mortality in older men: a 20-year follow-up study.Circulation. 2010; 122: 790-797
- Exercise and physical activity: clinical outcomes and applications.Circulation. 2010; 122: 1637-1648
- ACSM Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription 1st Edition. Lea and Fabiger, Philadelphia, PA1975
- Glass S. Dwyer G.D. ACSM Metabolic Calculations Handbook. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore, MD2007
- ACSM's Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription 10th Edition. Wolters Kluwer, Baltimore, MD2017
- A reference equation for for normal standards for VO2 max: analysis from the fitness registry and the importance of exercise database (FRIEND registry).Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 2017; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pcad.2017.03.002
- Assessment of functional capacity in clinical and research settings: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association Committee on Exercise, Rehabilitation, and Prevention of the Council on Clinical Cardiology and the Council on Cardiovascular Nursing.Circulation. 2007; 116: 329-343
- Importance of assessing cardiorespiratory fitness in clinical practice: a case for fitness as a clinical vital sign: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2016; 134: e653-e699
- The importance of cardiorespiratory fitness in the United States: the need for a national registry: a policy statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2013; 127: 652-662
- Supervision of exercise testing by nonphysicians: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2014; 130: 1014-1027
- Recommendations for clinical exercise laboratories: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2009; 119: 3144-3161
- Reference standards for cardiorespiratory fitness measured with cardiopulmonary exercise testing: data from the Fitness Registry and the Importance of Exercise National Database.Mayo Clin Proc. 2015; 90: 1515-1523
See page 692 for disclosure information.