Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Revascularisation and mortality rates following acute coronary syndromes in people with severe mental illness: comparative meta-analysis.Br J Psychiatry. 2011; 198: 434-441
- Quality of medical care and excess mortality in older patients with mental disorders.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2001; 58: 565-572
- Cardiovascular procedures in patients with mental disorders.JAMA. 2000; 283 (author reply 3198–3199): 3198
- A systematic review of mortality in schizophrenia: is the differential mortality gap worsening over time?.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2007; 64: 1123-1131
- Do deficits in cardiac care influence high mortality rates in schizophrenia? A systematic review and pooled analysis.J Psychopharmacol. 2010; 24: 69-80
- Process of care and outcome after acute myocardial infarction for patients with mental illness in the VA health care system: are there disparities?.Health Serv Res. 2003; 38: 41-63
- Mental disorders and use of cardiovascular procedures after myocardial infarction.JAMA. 2000; 283: 506-511
- Existing data sources for clinical epidemiology: the Western Denmark Heart Registry.Clin Epidemiol. 2010; 2: 137-144
- The Danish Psychiatric Central Research Register.Scand J Public Health. 2011; 39: 54-57
- The Danish National Prescription Registry.Scand J Public Health. 2011; 39: 38-41
- Evaluation of algorithms for registry-based detection of acute myocardial infarction following percutaneous coronary intervention.Clin Epidemiol. 2016; 8: 415-423
- Myocardial infarction and coronary deaths in the World Health Organization MONICA Project. Registration procedures, event rates, and case-fatality rates in 38 populations from 21 countries in four continents.Circulation. 1994; 90: 583-612
- Imputing missing covariate values for the Cox model.Stat Med. 2009; 28: 1982-1998
- Anonymous multiple imputation for nonresponse in surveys.Wiley, New York1987: 75-112
- Modeling and variable selection in epidemiologic analysis.Am J Public Health. 1989; 79: 340-349
- Relative risk of diabetes, dyslipidaemia, hypertension and the metabolic syndrome in people with severe mental illnesses: systematic review and metaanalysis.BMC Psychiatry. 2008; 8: 84
- A meta-analysis of worldwide studies demonstrates an association between schizophrenia and tobacco smoking behaviors.Schizophr Res. 2005; 76: 135-157
- The distribution of body mass index among individuals with and without schizophrenia.J Clin Psychiatry. 1999; 60: 215-220
- Physical activity patterns in adults with severe mental illness.J Nerv Ment Dis. 2005; 193: 641-646
- Schizophrenia and increased risks of cardiovascular disease.Am Heart J. 2005; 150: 1115-1121
- Schizophrenia and sudden cardiac death: a review.Nord J Psychiatry. 2008; 62: 342-345
- Etiology of cardiovascular disease in patients with schizophrenia: current perspectives.Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat. 2015; 11: 2493-2503
- Sudden cardiac death: a nationwide cohort study among the young.Dan Med J. 2016; 63: B5321
- The predictive value of ICD-10 diagnostic coding used to assess Charlson comorbidity index conditions in the population-based Danish National Registry of Patients.BMC Med Res Methodol. 2011; 11: 83
Grant support: This work was supported by the Western Danish Research Forum for Health Sciences and the Central Denmark Research Foundation, Central Denmark Region, Denmark.
See page 555 for disclosure information.