Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevalence, clinical presentation and natural history of patients with single ventricle.Prog Pediatr Cardiol. 2002; 16: 31-38
- The Australia and New Zealand Fontan registry: description and initial results from the first population-based Fontan registry.Intern Med. 2014; 44: 148-155
- The year in congenital heart disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 52: 1492-1499
- Decreasing number of deaths of infants with hypoplastic left heart syndrome.J Pediatr. 2008; 153: 354-358
- The Fontan epidemic: population projections from the Australia and New Zealand Fontan registry.Int J Cardiol. 2016; 219: 14-19
- Clinical management of infants with hypoplastic left heart syndrome in the United States, 1988–1997.Pediatrics. 2002; 110: 292-298
- Attitudes and practices of cardiologists and surgeons who manage HLHS.Pediatrics. 2010; 125: e625-e630
- The paradigm shift toward surgical intervention for neonates with hypoplastic left heart syndrome.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2008; 162: 849-854
- Prioritization of comparative effectiveness research topics in hospital pediatrics.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2012; 166: 1155-1164
- Fontan palliation versus heart transplantation: a comparison of charges.Am Heart J. 1996; 131: 1169-1174
- Inpatient costs and charges for surgical treatment of hypoplastic left heart syndrome.Pediatrics. 2011; 128: e1181-e1186
- Resource utilization for noncardiac admissions in pediatric patients with single ventricle disease.Am J Cardiol. 2016; 117: 1661-1666
- Risk factors for increased hospital resource utilization and in-hospital mortality in adults with single ventricle congenital heart disease.Am J Cardiol. 2016; 118: 453-462
- The Fontan procedure: contemporary techniques have improved long-term outcomes.Circulation. 2007; 116: I-157-I-164
- US health spending trends by age and gender: selected years 2002-10.Health Aff. 2014; 33: 815-822
- Long-term outcomes after first-onset arrhythmia in Fontan physiology.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2016; 152: 1355-1363
- Comprehensive dental evaluation of children with congenital or acquired heart disease.Cardiol Young. 2013; 23: 705-710
- Dental caries experience in children with congenital heart disease: a case-control study.Int J Paediatr Dent. 2004; 14: 94-100
- Gastrointestinal morbidity after Norwood palliation for hypoplastic left heart syndrome.Ann Thorac Surg. 2006; 81: 982-987
- Gastro-intestinal protein loss in late survivors of Fontan surgery and other congenital heart disease.Eur Heart J. 1998; 19: 514-520
This work was supported by Partnership Grant 1076849 from the National Health and Medical Research Council and the Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Support Program. d'Udekem is a consultant for Merck, Sharp & Dohme and Actelion.
See page 471 for disclosure information.