Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Characterization of microRNAs in serum: a novel class of biomarkers for diagnosis of cancer and other diseases.Cell Res. 2008; 18: 997-1006
- Emerging role of microRNAs in cardiovascular biology.Circ Res. 2007; 101: 1225-1236
- MicroRNA-133 controls vascular smooth muscle cell phenotypic switch in vitro and vascular remodeling in vivo.Circ Res. 2011; 109: 880-893
- Diagnostic and prognostic impact of six circulating microRNAs in acute coronary syndrome.J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2011; 51: 872-875
- Prospective study on circulating MicroRNAs and risk of myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 290-299
- Relation of circulating MicroRNA-133a concentrations with myocardial damage and clinical prognosis in ST-elevation myocardial infarction.Am Heart J. 2012; 164: 706-714
- Circulating miR-323-3p and miR-652: candidate markers for the presence and progression of acute coronary syndromes.Int J Cardiol. 2014; 176: 375-385
- Circulating microRNA: a novel potential biomarker for early diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction in humans.Eur Heart J. 2010; 31: 659-666
- Guidelines ESCCfP: third universal definition of myocardial infarction.Eur Heart J. 2012; 33: 2551-2567
- Transcoronary concentration gradients of circulating microRNAs.Circulation. 2011; 124: 1936-1944
- Heparin selectively affects the quantification of microRNAs in human blood samples.Clin Chem. 2013; 59: 1125-1127
- 2014 ESC/EACTS guidelines on myocardial revascularization: the Task Force on myocardial revascularization of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS)Developed with the special contribution of the European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI).Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 2541-2619
- 2013 ESC guidelines on the management of stable coronary artery disease: the Task Force on the management of stable coronary artery disease of the European Society of Cardiology.Eur Heart J. 2013; 34: 2949-3003
- ESC Guidelines for the management of acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting with ST-segment elevation.Eur Heart J. 2012; 33: 2569-2619
- 2015 ESC guidelines for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation: Task Force for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without Persistent ST-Segment Elevation of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2016; 37: 267-315
- Value of age, creatinine, and ejection fraction (ACEF score) in assessing risk in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary interventions in the 'All-Comers' LEADERS trial.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2011; 4: 47-56
- A validated prediction model for all forms of acute coronary syndrome: estimating the risk of 6-month postdischarge death in an international registry.JAMA. 2004; 291: 2727-2733
- Specific temporal profile of matrix metalloproteinase release occurs in patients after myocardial infarction: relation to left ventricular remodeling.Circulation. 2006; 114: 1020-1027
- Serum ribonuclease activity in acute myocardial infarction.Cor Vasa. 1981; 23: 241-247
- Circulating microRNAs in patients with coronary artery disease.Circ Res. 2010; 107: 677-684
- MicroRNA expression in circulating microvesicles predicts cardiovascular events in patients with coronary artery disease.J Am Heart Assoc. 2014; 3: e001249
- Molecular regulation of vascular smooth muscle cell differentiation in development and disease.Physiol Rev. 2004; 84: 767-801
- Novel methodologies for biomarker discovery in atherosclerosis.Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 2635-2642
- Circulating microRNAs as novel biomarkers for platelet activation.Circ Res. 2013; 112: 595-600
- From heart to toe: heart's contribution on peripheral microRNA levels.Int J Cardiol. 2014; 172: 616-617
This study was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft ( SFB834 , Project B1) to Drs. Dimmeler and Fichtlscherer, by the Excellence Cluster Cardiopulmonary System (ECCPS), Hessen, Germany, and by German Center of Cardiovascular Research ( DZHK ), Site RheinMain, Germany by the BMBF to Dr. Zeiher. The funding sources did not have any involvement in the research and/or preparation of the study.
See page 23 for disclosure information.