Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diagnostic electrocardiographic sequences in acute pericarditis. Significance of PR segment and PR vector changes.Circulation. 1973; 48: 575-580
- The electrocardiogram in acute pericarditis: distributions of morphologic and axial changes by stages.Am J Cardiol. 1974; 33: 470-474
- P-R segment depression as the initial electrocardiographic response in acute pericarditis.Am J Cardiol. 1998; 81: 1505-1506
- The electrocardiographic changes in acute pericarditis. A clinical and pathological study.Am Heart J. 1937; 14: 31-50
- Electrical current paths in acute pericarditis.J Electrocardiol. 1993; 26: 291-300
- Acute pericarditis: myocardial enzyme release as evidence for myocarditis.Am Heart J. 1986; 111: 546-552
- Serum cardiac troponin I and ST-segment elevation in patients with acute pericarditis.Eur Heart J. 2000; 21: 832-836
- Controversial issues in the management of pericardial diseases.Circulation. 2010; 121: 916-928
- 2015 ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of pericardial diseases: the Task Force for the Diagnosis and Management of Pericardial Diseases of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) endorsed by: the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS).Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 2921-2964
- Good prognosis for pericarditis with and without myocardial involvement: results from a multicenter, prospective cohort study.Circulation. 2013; 128: 42-49
See page 1702 for disclosure information.