Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Third universal definition of myocardial infarction.Eur Heart J. 2012; 33: 2552-2567
- Overuse of troponin?: A comprehensive evaluation of testing in a large hospital system.J Hosp Med. 2017; (inPress)
- Increases of cardiac troponin in conditions other than acute coronary syndrome and heart failure.Clin Chem. 2009; 55: 2098-2112
- Cardiac troponin elevation, cardiovascular morbidity, and outcome after subarachnoid hemorrhage.Circulation. 2005; 112: 2851-2856
- Long-term prognostic significance of elevated cardiac troponin levels in critically ill patients with acute gastrointestinal bleeding.Crit Care Med. 2009; 37: 140-147
- Relation of cardiac troponin I levels within-hospital mortality in patients with ischemic stroke, intracerebral hemorrhage, and subarachnoid hemorrhage.Am J Cardiol. 2008; 102: 632-634
- Use of cardiac biomarker testing in the emergency department.JAMA Intern Med. 2015; 175: 67-75
- Overriding concerns: the role of electronic medical record-based best practice alerts in reducing unnecessary laboratory testing.Clin Chem. 2015; 61: 456-458
- ACCF 2012 expert consensus document on practical clinical considerations in the interpretation of troponin elevations: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Task Force on Clinical Expert Consensus Documents.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 2427-2463
- Use and misuse of serum troponin assays in pediatric practice.Am J Cardiol. 2012; 110: 284-289
See page 1154 for disclosure information.