Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- What are the characteristics of patients with severe, symptomatic, mitral regurgitation who are denied surgery?.Eur Heart J. 2007; 28: 1358-1365
- 2014 AHA/ACC guideline for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 2438-2488
- Percutaneous repair or surgery for mitral regurgitation.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 1395-1406
- Randomized comparison of percutaneous repair and surgery for mitral regurgitation: 5-year results of EVEREST II.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 66: 2844-2854
- 4-Year results of a randomized controlled trial of percutaneous repair versus surgery for mitral regurgitation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: 317-328
- Percutaneous interventional mitral regurgitation treatment using the Mitra-Clip system.Clin Res Cardiol. 2014; 103: 85-96
- Extended use of percutaneous edge-to-edge mitral valve repair beyond EVEREST (Endovascular Valve Edge-to-Edge Repair) criteria: 30-day and 12-month clinical and echocardiographic outcomes from the GRASP (Getting Reduction of Mitral Insufficiency by Percutaneous Clip Implantation) registry.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 8: 74-82
- Mitraclip therapy in patients with functional mitral regurgitation and missing leaflet coaptation: is it still an exclusion criterion?.Eur J Heart Fail. 2016; 18: 1278-1286
- Percutaneous mitral repair with the MitraClip system: safety and midterm durability in the initial EVEREST (Endovascular Valve Edge-to-Edge REpair Study) cohort.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 54: 686-694
- The EVEREST II trial: design and rationale for a randomized study of the evalve mitraclip system compared with mitral valve surgery for mitral regurgitation.Am Heart J. 2010; 160: 23-29
- Recommendations for the echocardiographic assessment of native valvular regurgitation: an executive summary from the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2013; 14: 611-644
- Quantitative assessment of severity of mitral regurgitation by serial echocardiography in a multicenter clinical trial of percutaneous mitral valve repair.Am J Cardiol. 2007; 100: 1577-1583
- Recommendations for evaluation of the severity of native valvular regurgitation with two-dimensional and Doppler echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2003; 16: 777-802
- MitraClip(R) therapy in patients with end-stage systolic heart failure.Eur J Heart Fail. 2011; 13: 569-576
- One-year outcomes and predictors of mortality after MitraClip therapy in contemporary clinical practice: results from the German Transcatheter Mitral Valve Interventions registry.Eur Heart J. 2016; 37: 703-712
- Survival of transcatheter mitral valve repair compared with surgical and conservative treatment in high-surgical-risk patients.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 7: 875-881
- MitraClip therapy and surgical edge-to-edge repair in patients with severe left ventricular dysfunction and secondary mitral regurgitation: mid-term results of a single-centre experience.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2016; 49: 255-262
- Concept of the central clip: when to use one or two MitraClips(R).EuroIntervention. 2014; 9: 1217-1224
- Percutaneous mitral valve repair with the MitraClip system: perioperative and 1-year follow-up results using standard or multiple clipping strategy.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2013; 81: 1224-1231
- Percutaneous mitral valve repair for mitral regurgitation: zipping-by-clipping.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2013; 81: 1232-1233
- Multi-MitraClip therapy for severe degenerative mitral regurgitation: “Anchor” technique for extremely flail segments.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 86: 339-346
Drs Sonne and Hausleiter contributed equally to this work.
See page 1260 for disclosure information.