Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The faith that heals.BMJ. 1910; 1: 1470-1472
- Burnout and satisfaction with work-life balance among US physicians relative to the general US population.Arch Intern Med. 2012; 172: 1377
- Physician burnout: it just keeps getting worse.(Available at:)www.medscape.com/viewarticle/838437(Accessed November 10, 2016)Date: 2015
- Americans faith in honesty, ethics and police rebounds.(Available at:)Accessed November 10, 2016)
- Medical school applicants, enrollees reach new highs.(Available at:)www.medscape.com/viewarticle/853133(Accessed November 10, 2016)Date: 2015
- Systematic review/meta-analysis universality of physicians' burnout syndrome as a result of experiencing difficulty in relationship with patients.Arch Med Sci. 2013; 3: 398-403
- Staff burn-out.J Social Issues. 1974; 30: 159-165
- Burnout and depression among Roman Catholic secular, religious, and monastic clergy.Pastoral Psychol. 1998; 47: 49
- Correlates of physician burnout across regions and specialties: a meta-analysis.Hum Resour Health. 2013; 11: 48
- Aequanimitas: With Other Addresses to Medical Students, Nurses, and Practitioners of Medicine.Blakiston's Son, Philadelphia1925: 329
See page 939 for disclosure information.