Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Barach JH. Evidences of nephritis and urinary acidosis. Am J Med Sci 1920;159:398–402. Available at: http://academic.research.microsoft.com/Publication/31621040/evidences-of-nephritis-and-urinary-acidosis. Accessed on November 1, 2016.
- Renal response to exercise—urinary findings.JAMA. 1958; 167 (Available at: http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/324070. Accessed on November 1, 2016): 807-813
- Grossly bloody urine of runners.South Med J. 1977; 70: 1394-1396
- More on grossly bloody urine of runners.Arch Intern Med. 1978; 138: 1610-1611
- Clinical observations during a 1,000-mile footrace.Houston Med. 1989; 5: 38-42
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement: a physician-patient's story.Tex Heart Inst J. 2015; 42: 305-307
Streak Runners International, Inc. United States Running Streak Association, Inc. [homepage on the Internet]. Available at: http://www.runeveryday.com [cited November 1, 2016].
See page 937 for disclosure information.