Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2013 ACC/AHA guideline on the assessment of cardiovascular risk: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 2935-2959
- An analysis of calibration and discrimination among multiple cardiovascular risk scores in a modern multiethnic cohort.Ann Intern Med. 2015; 162: 266-275
- Further insight into the cardiovascular risk calculator: the roles of statins, revascularizations, and underascertainment in the Women's Health Study.JAMA Intern Med. 2014; 174: 1964-1971
- Validation of the atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease Pooled Cohort risk equations.JAMA. 2014; 311: 1406-1415
- Prevalence, impact, and predictive value of detecting subclinical coronary and carotid atherosclerosis in asymptomatic adults: the BioImage study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 65: 1065-1074
- Quantification of coronary artery calcium using ultrafast computed tomography.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1990; 15: 827-832
- A review of goodness of fit statistics for use in the development of logistic regression models.Am J Epidemiol. 1982; 115: 92-106
- 2013 ACC/AHA guideline on the treatment of blood cholesterol to reduce atherosclerotic cardiovascular risk in adults: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.Circulation. 2014; 129: S1-S45
- Statins: new American guidelines for prevention of cardiovascular disease.Lancet. 2013; 382: 1762-1765
- Comparison of Application of the ACC/AHA Guidelines, Adult Treatment Panel III Guidelines, and European Society of Cardiology Guidelines for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention in a European cohort.JAMA. 2014; 311: 1416-1423
- Accuracy of the atherosclerotic cardiovascular risk equation in a large contemporary, multiethnic population.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 67: 2118-2130
- Risk score overestimation: the impact of individual cardiovascular risk factors and preventive therapies on the performance of the American Heart Association-American College of Cardiology-Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease risk score in a modern multi-ethnic cohort.Eur Heart J. 2016; (ehw301)
- The critical importance of risk score calibration: time for transformative approach to risk score validation?.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 67: 2131-2134
- Aspirin in the primary and secondary prevention of vascular disease: collaborative meta-analysis of individual participant data from randomised trials.Lancet. 2009; 373: 1849-1860
Drs. Emdin and Khera contributed equally to this work.
Funding: This study was funded by BG Medicine Inc. on behalf of the HRP Initiative. The HRP Initiative is a precompetitive industry collaboration funded by Abbott, AstraZeneca, Merck, Philips, and Takeda.
See page 885 for disclosure information.