Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical and angiographic outcome after sirolimus-eluting stent implantation in aorto-ostial lesions.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 44: 967-971
- Angiographic and clinical outcomes after sirolimus-eluting stent implantation to de novo ostial lesion of the right coronary artery -a retrospective study-.Circ J. 2008; 72: 880-885
- Revascularisation versus medical treatment in patients with stable coronary artery disease: network meta-analysis.BMJ. 2014; 348: g3859
- Sirolimus-eluting stent implantation for ostial right coronary artery lesions: five-year outcomes from the j-Cypher registry.Cardiovasc Interv Ther. 2014; 29: 200-208
- Clinical outcome of patients with implantation of second-generation drug-eluting stents in the right coronary ostium: insights from 2-year follow-up of the TWENTE trial.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 85: 524-531
- Multicenter study of percutaneous transluminal angioplasty for right coronary artery ostial stenosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1987; 9: 1214-1218
- Comparison of balloon angioplasty versus debulking devices versus stenting in right coronary ostial lesions.Am J Cardiol. 1997; 79: 1334-1338
- Effectiveness of rotational atherectomy of right coronary artery ostial stenosis.Am J Cardiol. 2000; 85: 563-567
- Restenosis of a sirolimus drug-eluting stent: aorto-ostial involvement of the proximal right coronary artery.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2006; 67: 391-395
- Isolated coronary ostial stenosis: observations on the pathology.Eur Heart J. 1987; 8: 917-920
- Stent underexpansion and residual reference segment stenosis are related to stent thrombosis after sirolimus-eluting stent implantation: an intravascular ultrasound study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 45: 995-998
- Results and predictors of angiographic restenosis and long-term adverse cardiac events after drug-eluting stent implantation for aorto-ostial coronary artery disease.Am J Cardiol. 2007; 99: 760-765
- Stent implantation in aorto-ostial lesions: long-term follow-up and predictors of outcome.EuroIntervention. 2012; 7: 1069-1076
- Stent fracture and restenosis in the drug-eluting stent era.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2004; 61: 111-116
- Outcomes of the largest multi-center trial stratified by the presence of diabetes mellitus comparing sirolimus-eluting stents (SES) and paclitaxel-eluting stents (PES) in patients with coronary artery disease. The Japan drug-eluting stents evaluation: a randomized trial (J-DESsERT).Cardiovasc Interv Ther. 2015; 30: 103-114
- Sirolimus-eluting and paclitaxel-eluting stents for coronary revascularization.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353: 653-662
- A meta-analysis of trials comparing Cypher and Taxus stents in patients with obstructive coronary artery disease.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2006; 61: 720-726
- Impact of statin therapy on late target lesion revascularization after sirolimus-eluting stent implantation (from the CREDO-Kyoto Registry Cohort-2).Am J Cardiol. 2012; 109: 1387-1396
- In-stent yellow plaque at 1 year after implantation is associated with future event of very late stent failure: the DESNOTE study (Detect the Event of Very Late Stent Failure from the Drug-Eluting Stent Not Well Covered by Neointima Determined by Angioscopy).JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 8: 814-821
This work was performed in the Osaka Police Hospital, Osaka, Japan.
See page 855 for disclosure information.