Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Validation of clinical classification schemes for predicting stroke: results from the National Registry of Atrial Fibrillation.JAMA. 2001; 285: 2864-2870
- Survival after stroke–the impact of CHADS2 score and atrial fibrillation.Int J Cardiol. 2010; 141: 18-23
- Usefulness of the CHADS2 score for prognostic stratification of patients with acute myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 2014; 114: 1309-1314
National Health Research Institutes. National Health Insurance Research Database (updated 2010). Available at: http://w3.nhri.org.tw/nhird/en/Research.html. Accessed May 29, 2011.
- Long-term clinical outcome of major adverse cardiac events in survivors of infective endocarditis: a nationwide population-based study.Circulation. 2014; 130: 1684-1691
- The relationship between language proficiency and surgical length of stay following cardiac bypass surgery.Eur J Cardiovasc Nurs. 2016; 15: 438-446
- The clinical outcome after coronary bypass surgery: a 30-year follow-up study.Eur Heart J. 2009; 30: 453-458
- Determinants of length of stay in surgical ward after coronary bypass surgery: glycosylated hemoglobin as a predictor in all patients, diabetic or non-diabetic.J Tehran Heart Cent. 2012; 7: 170-176
- First report on 30-day and operative mortality in risk model of isolated coronary artery bypass grafting in Japan.Ann Thorac Surg. 2008; 86: 1866-1872
- AusSCORE II in predicting 30-day mortality after isolated coronary artery bypass grafting in Australia and New Zealand.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014; 148: 1850-1855 e2
- Prevalence, clinical profile, and cardiovascular outcomes of atrial fibrillation patients with atherothrombosis.Am Heart J. 2008; 156 (863e2): 855-863
- 2012 ACCF/AHA/ACP/AATS/PCNA/SCAI/STS guideline for the diagnosis and management of patients with stable ischemic heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines, and the American College of Physicians, American Association for Thoracic Surgery, Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and Society of Thoracic Surgeons.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: e44-e164
- 2014 ESC/EACTS guidelines on myocardial revascularization: the Task Force on Myocardial Revascularization of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS). Developed with the special contribution of the European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI).Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2014; 46: 517-592
- Strategies for multivessel revascularization in patients with diabetes.N Engl J Med. 2012; 367: 2375-2384
- Percutaneous coronary intervention versus coronary-artery bypass grafting for severe coronary artery disease.N Engl J Med. 2009; 360: 961-972
- Impact of off-pump coronary artery bypass grafting on long-term percutaneous coronary interventions.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2015; 150: 902-909
- Current evidence of coronary artery bypass grafting off-pump versus on-pump: a systematic review with meta-analysis of over 16 900 patients investigated in randomized controlled trials dagger.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2016; 49: 1031-1104
- Comparison of endothelial function of coronary artery bypass grafts in diabetic and nondiabetic patients: which graft offers the best?.Anatol J Cardiol. 2015; 15: 657-662
- Impact of total arterial reconstruction on long-term mortality and morbidity: off-pump total arterial reconstruction versus non-total arterial reconstruction.Ann Thorac Surg. 2015; 100: 2244-2249
See page 843 for disclosure information.