Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Task force 1: the changing profile of congenital heart disease in adult life.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 37: 1170-1175
- Lifetime prevalence of congenital heart disease in the general population from 2000 to 2010.Circulation. 2014; 130: 749-756
- Congenital heart disease in the general population: changing prevalence and age distribution.Circulation. 2007; 115: 163-172
- Changing mortality in congenital heart disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 56: 1149-1157
- Mortality associated with adult congenital heart disease: trends in the US population from 1979 to 2005.Am Heart J. 2009; 158: 874-879
- Adults with congenital heart disease: a growing population.in: Gatzoulis M.A. Webb G.D. Daubeney P.E.F. Diagnosis and Management of Adult Congenital Heart Disease. Churchill Livingston, London2003: 3-6
HCUPnet. Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP). 2006-2009. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Available at: http://hcupnet.ahrq.gov/. Accessed on July 30, 2014.
- Trends in hospitalizations for adults with congenital heart disease in the U.S.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 54: 460-467
- Factors associated with increased resource utilization for congenital heart disease.Pediatrics. 2005; 116: 689-695
- Analysis of complex survey data using SAS.Comput Methods Programs Biomed. 2001; 64: 65-69
- Changing lesion demographics of the adult with congenital heart disease: an emerging population with complex needs.Future Cardiol. 2012; 8: 305-313
- Congenital heart disease beyond the age of 60: emergence of a new population with high resource utilization, high morbidity, and high mortality.Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 725-732
- Short- and medium-term outcomes after transcatheter pulmonary valve placement in the expanded multicenter US melody valve trial.Circulation. 2010; 122: 507-516
- Ambulatory surgery. A more cost-effective treatment strategy?.Arch Surg. 1994; 129: 123-127
- Surgical outcomes in congenital heart disease: expectations and realities.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2005; 27: 937-944
- Utility of noninvasive arrhythmia mapping in patients with adult congenital heart disease.Card Electrophysiol Clin. 2015; 7: 117-123
- Diagnosis of pulmonary hypertension in the congenital heart disease adult population impact on outcomes.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58: 538-546
- Valvular operations in patients with congenital heart disease: increasing rates from 1988 to 2005.Ann Thorac Surg. 2010; 90: 1563-1569
- Children and adults with congenital heart disease lost to follow-up: who and when?.Circulation. 2009; 120: 302-309
- Trends in hospital admissions, in-hospital case fatality and population mortality from congenital heart disease in England, 1994 to 2004.Heart. 2008; 94: 342-348
- Healthcare resource utilization in adults with congenital heart disease: a population based study.Am J Cardiol. 2007; 99: 839-843
HCUP Facts and Figures: Statistics on Hospital-Based Care in the United States, 2005, Available at: https://www.hcupus.ahrq.gov/reports/factsandfigures/HAR_2005.pdf. Accessed on June 30, 2014.
- Changes in hospitalization patterns among patients with congenital heart disease during the transition from adolescence to adulthood.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 49: 875-882
- Annual report on access to and utilization of health care for children and youth in the United States–1999.Pediatrics. 2000; 105: 219-230
- Burden of coronary artery disease in adults with congenital heart disease and its relation to congenital and traditional heart risk factors.Am J Cardiol. 2009; 103: 1445-1450
- Temporal trends in survival to adulthood among patients born with congenital heart disease from 1970 to 1992 in Belgium.Circulation. 2010; 122: 2264-2272
- Geriatric congenital heart disease: burden of disease and predictors of mortality.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58: 1509-1515
- Gender and outcome in adult congenital heart disease.Circulation. 2008; 118: 26-32
- Prevalence and predictors of gaps in care among adult congenital heart disease patients: HEART-ACHD (The Health, Education, and Access Research Trial).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 2180-2184
See page 595 for disclosure information.