Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Transcatheter aortic-valve implantation for aortic stenosis in patients who cannot undergo surgery.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 1597-1607
- Transcatheter versus surgical aortic-valve replacement in high-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 2187-2198
- Transcatheter aortic-valve replacement with a self-expanding prosthesis.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 1790-1798
- Comparison of balloon-expandable vs self-expandable valves in patients undergoing transcatheter aortic valve replacement: the CHOICE randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2014; 311: 1503-1514
- Thirty-day outcome and vascular complications after transarterial aortic valve implantation using both Edwards Sapien and Medtronic CoreValve bioprostheses in a mixed population.EuroIntervention. 2010; 5: 659-665
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation: impact on clinical and valve-related outcomes.Circulation. 2009; 119: 3009-3016
- Vascular complications after transcatheter aortic valve replacement: insights from the PARTNER (Placement of AoRTic TraNscathetER Valve) trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 1043-1052
- Incidence, predictors, and implications of access site complications with transfemoral transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Am J Cardiol. 2012; 110: 1361-1367
- Clinical outcomes using a new crossover balloon occlusion technique for percutaneous closure after transfemoral aortic valve implantation.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2011; 4: 861-867
- Simple, effective and safe vascular access site closure with the double-ProGlide preclose technique in 162 patients receiving transfemoral transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2013; 82: E734-E741
- Midterm outcomes of femoral arteries after percutaneous endovascular aortic repair using the Preclose technique.J Vasc Surg. 2008; 47: 919-923
- Randomized trial of surgical cutdown versus percutaneous access in transfemoral TAVR.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 83: 457-464
- Complete percutaneous approach for arterial access in transfemoral transcatheter aortic valve replacement. A comparison with surgical cutdown and closure.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 84: 293-300
- In hospital and mid-term predictors of mortality after transcatheter aortic valve implantation: data from the TAVI National Group.Rev Esp Cardiol (Engl Ed). 2013; 66: 949-958
- Valve Academic Research Consortiun-2 Updated standardized endpoint definitions for transcatheter aortic valve implantation: the Valve Academic Research Consortium-2 consensus document.Eur Heart J. 2012; 33: 2403-2418
- Surgical cutdown versus percutaneous access in transfemoral transcatheter aortic valve implantation: insights from the Brazilian TAVI Registry.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 86: 501-505
- Factors associated with vascular complications in patients undergoing balloon-expandable transfemoral transcatheter aortic valve replacement via open versus percutaneous approach.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 7: 570-576
- Comparison of vascular closure devices for access site closure after transfemoral aortic valve implantation.Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 3370-3379
See page 583 for disclosure information.