Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Unoperated patients with severe aortic stenosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 50: 2018-2019
- Management and outcomes of severe aortic stenosis in cancer patients.Am Heart J. 2011; 161: 1125-1132
- Open heart surgery in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia.Leuk Res. 1999; 23: 71-75
- Reduced postoperative blood loss and transfusion requirement after beating-heart coronary operations: a prospective randomized study.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2001; 121: 689-696
- Factors associated with excessive postoperative blood loss and hemostatic transfusion requirements: a multivariate analysis in cardiac surgical patients.Anesth Analg. 1996; 82: 13-21
- Blood use in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass surgery: impact of cardiopulmonary bypass pump, hematocrit, gender, age, and body weight.Anesth Analg. 2003; 97 (table of contents): 958-963
- Hematologic changes during and after cardiopulmonary bypass and their relationship to the bleeding time and nonsurgical blood loss.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1992; 104: 94-107
- Bleeding complications associated with cardiopulmonary bypass.Blood. 1990; 76: 1680-1697
- Multifunctional receptor-targeting antibodies for cancer therapy.Lancet Oncol. 2015; 16: e543-e554
- 2014 AHA/ACC guideline for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association task force on practice guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: e57-e185
- Cause of death after transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 83: E277-E282
- Balloon aortic valvuloplasty (BAV) as a bridge to aortic valve replacement in cancer patients who require urgent non-cardiac surgery.Radiol Oncol. 2014; 48: 62-66
- Guidelines for pre-operative cardiac risk assessment and perioperative cardiac management in non-cardiac surgery.Eur Heart J. 2009; 30: 2769-2812
- Guidelines on the management of valvular heart disease (version 2012).Eur Heart J. 2012; 33: 2451-2496
- ACC/AHA 2007 guidelines on perioperative cardiovascular evaluation and care for noncardiac surgery: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association task force on practice guidelines (writing committee to revise the 2002 guidelines on perioperative cardiovascular evaluation for noncardiac surgery): developed in collaboration with the American Society of Echocardiography, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, Heart Rhythm Society, Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society for Vascular Medicine and Biology, and Society for Vascular Surgery.Circulation. 2007; 116: e418-e499
See page 576 for disclosure information.