Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diabetes: a 21st century challenge.Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol. 2014; 2: 56-64
- Clustering of metabolic factors and coronary heart disease.Arch Intern Med. 1999; 159: 1104-1109
- Predictors of new-onset diabetes in patients treated with atorvastatin: results from 3 large randomized clinical trials.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: 1535-1545
- Prediction of cardiovascular events in statin-treated stable coronary patients of the treating to new targets randomized controlled trial by lipid and non-lipid biomarkers.PLoS One. 2014; 9: e114519
- Intensive lipid lowering with atorvastatin in patients with stable coronary disease.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 1425-1435
- From leptin to other adipokines in health and disease: facts and expectations at the beginning of the 21st century.Metabolism. 2015; 64: 131-145
- Adiponectin levels and risk of type 2 diabetes: a systematic review and meta-analysis.JAMA. 2009; 302: 179-188
- Mendelian randomization studies do not support a causal role for reduced circulating adiponectin levels in insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes.Diabetes. 2013; 62: 3589-3598
- Unexpected inverse relationship between impaired glucose metabolism and lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2 activity in patients with stable vascular disease.Eur J Intern Med. 2014; 25: 556-560
- Recombinant human platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase reduces the frequency of diabetes in the diabetes-prone BB rat.Diabetes. 1999; 48: 43-49
- Effect of darapladib on major coronary events after an acute coronary syndrome: the SOLID-TIMI 52 randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2014; 312: 1006-1015
- Darapladib for preventing ischemic events in stable coronary heart disease.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 1702-1711
- C-reactive protein and the development of the metabolic syndrome and diabetes in middle-aged men.Diabetologia. 2004; 47: 1403-1410
- C-reactive protein, interleukin 6, and risk of developing type 2 diabetes mellitus.JAMA. 2001; 286: 327-334
This study was funded by Pfizer .
See page 497 for disclosure information.