Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2015 ESC guidelines for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation: task force for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2016; 37: 267-315
- ESC guidelines for the management of acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting with ST-segment elevation.Eur Heart J. 2012; 33: 2569-2619
- Primary angioplasty in patients following coronary artery bypass surgery: trends in application and outcome. Results from the acute coronary syndrome Israeli Survey (ACSIS) 2000-2008.J Am Coll Cardiol Intv. 2012; 78: 532-536
- Primary percutaneous coronary interventions in patients with acute myocardial infarction and prior coronary artery bypass grafting.Am Heart J. 2001; 142: 452-459
- Inhospital outcome of acute myocardial infarction in patients with prior coronary artery bypass surgery.Am Heart J. 2002; 144: 463-469
- Coronary bypass graft fate and patient outcome: angiographic follow-up of 5,065 grafts related to survival and reoperation in 1,388 patients during 25 years.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1996; 28: 616-626
- A decade of change—risk profiles and outcomes for isolated artery bypass grafting procedures, 1990–1999: a report from the STS National Database Committee and the Duke Clinical Research Institute.Ann Thorac Surg. 2002; 73: 480-489
- Clinical and angiographic outcomes in patients with previous coronary artery bypass graft surgery treated with primary balloon angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction. Second Primary Angioplasty in Myocardial Infarction Trial (PAMI-2) investigators.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 35: 605-611
- Mechanism of acute myocardial infarction in patients with prior coronary artery bypass grafting and therapeutic implications.Am J Cardiol. 1990; 65: 1292-1296
- Patients with prior coronary artery bypass grafting have poor outcome after myocardial infarction: an analysis of the valsartan in acute myocardial infarction trial (VALIANT).Eur Heart J. 2009; 30: 1450-1456
- The association of previous revascularization with in-hospital outcomes in acute myocardial infarction patients: results from the National Cardiovascular Data Registry.J Am Coll Cardiol Intv. 2015; 8: 1954-1962
- Outcome after acute myocardial infarction in patients with prior coronary artery bypass surgery.Am J Cardiol. 1993; 72: 507-513
- Long-term prognosis after myocardial infarction in patients with previous coronary artery bypass surgery.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1988; 12: 873-880
See page 476 for disclosure information.