Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Longest available clinical outcomes after drug-eluting stent implantation for unprotected left main coronary artery disease: the DELFT (drug eluting stent for left main) registry.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 51: 2212-2219
- Coronary artery bypass graft surgery versus percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with three-vessel disease and left main coronary disease: 5-year follow-up of the randomised, clinical SYNTAX trial.Lancet. 2013; 381: 629-638
- Long-term clinical outcomes after percutaneous coronary intervention for ostial/mid-shaft lesions versus distal bifurcation lesions in unprotected left main coronary artery: the DELTA registry (drug-eluting stent for left main coronary artery disease): a multicenter registry evaluating percutaneous coronary intervention versus coronary artery bypass grafting for left main treatment.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2013; 6: 1242-1249
- Incidence and management of restenosis after treatment of unprotected left main disease with drug-eluting stents 70 restenotic cases from a cohort of 718 patients: FAILS (Failure in Left Main Study).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 54: 1131-1136
- 2014 ESC/EACTS guidelines on myocardial revascularization: the task force on myocardial revascularization of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS) developed with the special contribution of the European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI).Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 2541-2619
Syntaxscore. www syntaxscore com.
- Clinical end points in coronary stent trials: a case for standardized definitions.Circulation. 2007; 115: 2344-2351
- Use and misuse of multivariable approaches in interventional cardiology studies on drug-eluting stents: a systematic review.J Interv Cardiol. 2012; 25: 611-621
- Randomized trial of stents versus bypass surgery for left main coronary artery disease: 5-Year outcomes of the PRECOMBAT study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 65: 2198-2206
- Percutaneous coronary intervention of unprotected left main coronary artery disease: procedural strategies and technical considerations.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2012; 79: 812-822
- Impact of routine angiographic follow-up after percutaneous coronary drug-eluting stenting for unprotected left main disease: the Turin Registry.Clin Res Cardiol. 2010; 99: 235-242
- Outcomes in patients with de novo left main disease treated with either percutaneous coronary intervention using paclitaxel-eluting stents or coronary artery bypass graft treatment in the Synergy Between Percutaneous Coronary Intervention with TAXUS and Cardiac Surgery (SYNTAX) trial.Circulation. 2010; 121: 2645-2653
- An update on internal mammary artery grafting for coronary artery disease.Curr Opin Cardiol. 2005; 20: 521-524
- Effect of coronary artery bypass graft surgery on survival: overview of 10-year results from randomised trials by the Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery Trialists Collaboration.Lancet. 1994; 344: 563-570
- Internal mammary artery versus saphenous vein graft to the left anterior descending coronary artery: prospective randomized study with 10-year follow-up.Ann Thorac Surg. 1988; 45: 533-536
- Discontinuation of dual antiplatelet therapy over 12 months after acute coronary syndromes increases risk for adverse events in patients treated with percutaneous coronary intervention: systematic review and meta-analysis.J Interv Cardiol. 2014; 27: 233-241
- Accuracy of intravascular ultrasound and optical coherence tomography in identifying functionally significant coronary stenosis according to vessel diameter: a meta-analysis of 2,581 patients and 2,807 lesions.Am Heart J. 2015; 169: 663-673
- Stent thrombosis with drug-eluting and bare-metal stents: evidence from a comprehensive network meta-analysis.Lancet. 2012; 379: 1393-1402
- Changing of SYNTAX score performing fractional flow reserve in multivessel coronary artery disease.J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown). 2012; 13: 368-375
Drs. Iannaccone and Taha helped in the collection of data.
See page 38 for disclosure information.