Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Late tamponade due to rupture of inferior vena cava-right atrial free wall following multiple radiofrequency ablations of atrial flutter.Isr Med Assoc J. 2013; 15: 57-59
- Meta-analysis of atrial flutter and supraventricular tachycardia.Am J Cardiol. 2009; 104: 671-677
- Management of atrial flutter.Cardiol Rev. 2001; 9: 253-258
- Prospective randomized comparison of antiarrhythmic therapy versus first-line radiofrequency ablation in patients with atrial flutter.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 35: 1898-1904
- Acute success and short term follow up of catheter ablation of isthmus dependent atrial flutter; a comparison of 8 mm tip radiofrequency and cryothermy catheters.J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2008; 21: 241-248
- Results from the Loire-Ardeche-Drome-Isere-Puy-de-Dome (LADIP) trial on atrial flutter, a multicentric prospective randomized study comparing amiodarone and radiofrequency ablation after the first episode of symptomatic atrial flutter.Circulation. 2006; 114: 1676-1681
- Spanish catheter ablation registry. 11th official report of the Spanish society of cardiology working group on electrophysiology and arrhythmias.Rev Esp Cardiol. 2012; 65: 928-936
See page 1857 for disclosure information.