Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Aortic dissection and sudden death—statistical analysis on 1320 cases autopsied at Tokyo-to Medical Examiner Office.Nihon Hoigaku Zasshi. 1988; 42: 564-577
- Impact of elevated D-dimer on diagnosis of acute aortic dissection with isolated neurological symptoms in ischemic stroke.Circ J. 2015; 79: 1841-1845
- Post-mortem imaging as an alternative to autopsy in the diagnosis of adult deaths: a validation study.Lancet. 2012; 379: 136-142
- Postmortem imaging: MDCT features of postmortem change and decomposition.Am J Forensic Med Pathol. 2010; 31: 12-17
- Part 5: adult basic life support: 2010 American heart association guidelines for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care.Circulation. 2010; 122: S685-S705
- Part 8: adult advanced cardiovascular life support: 2010 American Heart Association guidelines for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care.Circulation. 2010; 122: S729-S767
- Operative treatment of aortic dissections. Experience with 125 patients over a sixteen-year period.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1979; 78: 365-382
- Acute aortic syndromes: role of multi-detector row CT.Eur J Radiol. 2008; 65: 350-358
- Aortic dissection: diagnosis and follow-up with helical CT.Radiographics. 1999; 19 (quiz 149–150): 45-60
- Detection of the intimal flap of aortic dissection on unenhanced CT images.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1986; 146: 601-603
- Diagnostic utility of unenhanced computed tomography for acute aortic syndrome.Circ J. 2014; 78: 1928-1934
- CT diagnosis of hemopericardium in acute dissecting aneurysm of the thoracic aorta.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1984; 8: 10-14
- Investigation of the freely available easy-to-use software 'EZR' for medical statistics.Bone Marrow Transplant. 2013; 48: 452-458
- Clinical characteristics of aortic aneurysm and dissection as a cause of sudden death in outpatients.Am J Emerg Med. 2008; 26: 1042-1046
- Non-traumatic aortic dissection or rupture as cause of cardiac arrest: presentation and outcome.Resuscitation. 2004; 60: 143-150
- Etiology of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest diagnosed via detailed examinations including perimortem computed tomography.J Emerg Trauma Shock. 2013; 6: 87-94
- Hypostasis in the heart and great vessels of non-traumatic in-hospital death cases on postmortem computed tomography: relationship to antemortem blood tests.Leg Med (Tokyo). 2011; 13: 280-285
- Postmortem intravascular high-density fluid level (hypostasis): CT findings.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2002; 26: 892-893
- Acute aortic syndromes: a second look at dual-phase CT.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2013; 200: 805-811
- Autopsies in acute type A aortic dissection. Surgical implications.Circulation. 1998; 98 (discussion II302–II304): II299-II302
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation does not cause left ventricular rupture of the heart with acute myocardial infarction: a pathological analysis of 77 autopsy cases.Leg Med (Tokyo). 2003; 5: 27-33
- Vascular measurement changes observed using postmortem computed tomography.Jpn J Radiol. 2012; 30: 840-845
- Postmortem radiology of fatal hemorrhage: measurements of cross-sectional areas of major blood vessels and volumes of aorta and spleen on MDCT and volumes of heart chambers on MRI.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2006; 187: 209-215
- Technical report: diagnosis of coronary artery disease using minimally invasive autopsy: evaluation of a novel method of post-mortem coronary CT angiography.Clin Radiol. 2011; 66: 645-650
- Survival in out-of-hospital cardiac arrests with initial asystole or pulseless electrical activity and subsequent shockable rhythms.Resuscitation. 2013; 84: 1261-1266
This work was performed at the Teine Keijinkai Hospital, Sapporo, Japan.
See page 1830 for disclosure information.