Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mechanisms of failure of mitral valve repair: an echocardiographic study.Am Heart J. 1991; 122: 149-156
- Late results of mitral valve repair for mitral regurgitation due to degenerative disease.Ann Thorac Surg. 1993; 56: 4-7
- Mechanism of outflow tract obstruction causing failed mitral valve repair. Anterior displacement of leaflet coaptation.Circulation. 1993; 88: II24-II29
- Echocardiographic prediction of survival after surgical correction of organic mitral regurgitation.Circulation. 1994; 90: 830-837
- Reoperation after valve repair for mitral regurgitation: early and intermediate results.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1996; 111: 1177-1184
- Reoperation for failure of mitral valve repair.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1997; 113: 467-475
- Very long-term results (more than 20 years) of valve repair with Carpentier’s techniques in nonrheumatic mitral valve insufficiency.Circulation. 2001; 104: I8-I11
- A comparison of outcomes of mitral valve repair for degenerative disease with posterior, anterior, and bileaflet prolapse.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2005; 130: 1242-1249
- Mitral valve re-repair.J Heart Valve Dis. 2005; 14: 583-587
- Pitfalls and limitations in measuring and interpreting the outcomes of mitral valve repair.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2006; 131: 523-529
- Reoperation after mitral valve repair for degenerative disease.Ann Thorac Surg. 2007; 84: 444-450
- Four decades of experience with mitral valve repair: analysis of differential indications, technical evolution, and long-term outcome.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2010; 139: 76-84
- Mitral valve repair: past, present, and future.Asian Cardiovasc Thorac Ann. 2010; 18: 586-595
- Recurrence of mitral regurgitation after partial versus complete mitral valve ring annuloplasty for functional mitral regurgitation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2013; 146: 616-622
- Secondary mitral regurgitation in heart failure: pathophysiology, prognosis, and therapeutic considerations.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 65: 1231-1248
- Reply: secondary mitral regurgitation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 66: 1947
- Clinical evaluation of functional mitral stenosis after mitral valve repair for degenerative disease: potential affect on surgical strategy.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2013; 146: 1418-1423
- Predicting recurrent mitral regurgitation after mitral valve repair for severe ischemic mitral regurgitation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2015; 149: 752-761
- Assessment of mitral annuloplasty ring by cardiac computed tomography: correlation with echocardiographic parameters and comparison between two different ring types.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2015; 150: 1082-1090
- Functional mitral stenosis after mitral valve repair is a true anatomic problem that originates from the time of surgery.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2015; 150: 1091-1092
- Effect of recurrent mitral regurgitation following degenerative mitral valve repair: long-term analysis of competing outcomes.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 67: 488-498
This study was funded by the Baylor Health Care System Foundation through the Cardiovascular Research Review Committee and in cooperation with the Baylor Heart and Vascular Institute.
See page 1804 for disclosure information.